Starting SW today - can someone look over my diary???

Hello Ladies,
Ok so this is the start of my hopefully last weight loss journey. I have done SW before with success lost 1 1/2 stone and the regained it and did lots of exercise and calorie control to get to my thinnest and fittest ever..... But since havingmy little boy 18 months ago I am right back where I was. Today I have decided this is enough and time to sort it out so I am back on SW.

The thing is the EE plan has been added since I last did SW.I have the books, from a friend, as can't afford class at the moment. The thing I am stuck with his snacks. Can i use HE as a snack or do I have to have it as 1/3 super speed.

This is today's menu. could someone have a look and let me know where I am going right and wrong? Thanks in advance and looking forward to sharing my journey with you.

Breakfast

banana
1/2 tsp honey (1 syn)
1 slice best of both bread (4.5 syn)
muller light yogurt

Lunch
SW chips
sliced ham (fat removed)
lots of salad
hellmans light 1 1/2 tbsp (3 syn)

afternoon snack
1 x HEB wholemeal bread
1 x HEA cheese

Dinner
Stirfry veg
prawns
rice
muller light

Hi, you have to have at least a third of superfree foods with every meal you eat x you can snack on any free food, superfree or your daily HE a, HE b x

You need to add 1/3 superfree with it as everytime you eat your meant to have the third x could have salad/vedge with it or eat fruit straight after :) x

Oh bum - there was me thinking I had it sorted! Thanks. Probably best sticking to fruit for snacks then or the snacks will end up gigantic x

You will get there hun :) it took me a couple weeks to get used to EE after doing red/green a long time ago x tried a few times to get into it but this time seems to be going ok :)

On a EE day i tend to use my b for breakfast i.e wheetabix or have muller light with fruit for breaky and use the b to go with lunch or dinner,

Can snack on fruit carrot sticks, i sometimes have a couple crab sticks, but filling up on fruit etc is the best way :) or the odd muller light etc

Im currently doing a mixture of red, green and EE days when going out as easier, not sure how it will go as first week but hoping i do ok as quite like doing it this way as gives me more variety :) but EE does work well and is definately easy :)

Keep in touch how you get on :) if you not at a group you will need someone to chat too and share your losses etc with :) x

Back