1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Original Starting SW!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jlidgy, 23 August 2014 Social URL.

1. jlidgy

jlidgy Member

Hi! I'm thinking of starting SW, at 5'3 and 9st 8 I'm not fat but I have fat I want to lose, I'm worried about all the 'free' food and over eating making me gain weight? Anyone else a similar height and weight that's done SW and had a good result? In an ideal world I'd like to lose about 10 lbs! Thanks so much, please advise me! X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Elvisfan4life

Elvisfan4life Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8.8lb(5.91%)
    See my stats to the left...you can lose 10lbs easily by eating lots

4. sewingbee

sewingbee Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    slimming world Extra Easy
    As elvisfan4life says you can eat well and lose. I am like you in that I don't look overweight but 10lbs off will mean the difference between clothes fitting nicely rather than snug and prob a host of other things which only ourselves will notice. Good luck on your journey . This is not a quick loss plan but more of a steady reduction which takes the stress out of healthy eating. It took a couple of weeks for me to get in the swing of things but its great once you do. I am in my early 50's and am beginning to get rid of my excess stone that has clung on for the last couple of years!!
    Hope this helps x

5. jlidgy

jlidgy Member

Aw thankyou so much for taking the time to read and reply! I need to be patient and realise it won't happen in a week! I think I will for it a try when my son goes back to school next week, thanks again and good luck to you too x

6. sewingbee

sewingbee Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(6.79%)
    Diet:
    slimming world Extra Easy
    That sounds like a good plan. Good luck and keep posting your progress. The support on here and wealth of information is amazing. X