Starting the journey to a new me

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
I thought I would start a new diary following my CD journey.
So a little about me: My names Tasha and Im 20 years old, I have always been overweight but was never over 12 stone until I started work in an office. I put 2 stone on in just a couple of months :cry:

I decided to start CD after reading about it on here, I got in contact with a consultant and she came to see me yesterday. She is so nice and made me feel really motivated. I can't wait to start on Wednesday. I took some pictures the other day (in my siggy) and I must say I did shed a tear when I realised how much I had put on. I am going to retake my pics everyweek as an incentive.

Now for my goals:

• Lose 1.5 stone by end of Nov. My 21st is on the 30th and I would like to look nice
  • Lose 2 stone by Christmas
  • Lose 4 stone by April 2011 - My BIL is in the navy and will be returning home from a 6 month deployment. It will be a big celebration, I want to wow everyone.
  • Lose another 1/2 stone by May ready for our holiday
  • Maintain the weight loss ready for my wedding in 2012
Tasha

Hi Tasha, welcome to the journey :)
I too started CD after reading about it on here. I did 5 weeks and lost 24lbs quite easily, then had 2 weeks off whilst I moved house and left the ex etc (managed to stay the same weight). I am now on day 5 of restart and have lost another 4lbs so your goals are def realistic and you will see a real difference very soon.
Congratulations on your wedding plans, I hope you tell us about it all. There are several people on here losing weight for weddings and holidays and it gets quite exciting as the time gets near.
Good luck with everything and keep us posted :)
xxx

Thank you :D
Congrats on your weight loss, you have done really well!

I am very much looking forward to planning my wedding, done a bit but not much!

x

hi , just wanted to say good luck starting CD , if you can make it past the tough first week it gets better and that first weigh in is so motivational !! I started nealry 12 months ago Idid 5 months then had 4 months off , in which time I got married :) we had such a fun day and it was great wearing a size 16 rather than a 24 what I was before !!!
Your goals sound very do able and I am sure you will be at goal before you know it :)
minimins is a great place for support and it so helps to talk to people who have been through it and know how you are feeling
good luck , all you need is to stay positive :)

Hiya and welcome to the boards. Good luck with your weightloss journey. You sound really motivated, so I'm sure you'll do really well. Just take it one day at a time, and it will get easier.
Have a great week. :)

Thanks again, only today and tomorrow before I start my CD journey.
I have upped my water intake and cut down on my carbs, I really am so prepared to do this.
Have decided that when I reach my 1st stone goal I am going to dye my hair red :D

Well I am nearing the end of day 2. Not feeling too hungry but got a horrible headache!
Had my first porridge today, yummy! Put quite a bit of water in it and it was delicious . Roll on day 3 x

Well done on getting through the last two day's I've just started my diary x I love Red hair! saying that though I have just mine to Blue/Black.. but Red is my fave :) have a good day 3 :)

Thank you, your hair Colour sounds really nice!
Well day 4 today and I had food! Only fish and some veggies but still mad at myself, I weighed myself this morning, 3 days early lol but showed a loss of 4 lbs already! X

I know, I know. Im only on day 4 but scales showed 13st 10lbs again so very happy. Want to change my ticker!

Hello, I might as well get my diary up and running again. I couldn't continue with CD before as my doc refused to sign the form :mad: But now I am off medication and today has been my 1st full day on SS.

Had porridge for breakie, choc mint shake for lunch and going to have leek & potato soup for tea. I'm trying to have my water intake but Im struggling! xx

Back