Starting today ( again)

Today is harder than yesterday. I am starving, my stomach is rumbling loads, I could so easy eat but I'd regret it so much!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2nd day of restart for me too, hav put back on over half of what I lost before Xmas so I'm nipping it in the bud!!

Hope your all doing well, holding out as long as I can to hav my 2nd shake.

We can do this!!!

jem021286 said:
hi ladies!

thought i'd join you - its my first day of restart today!

At work so surfing the net on my lunch to distract me from eating! My OH has started today as well so hopefully it will be good to encourage each other!

Rkmriddell - my mother in law has our daughter over night tonight so hopefully by tomorrow i won't be tempted :) x

That's great that your oh is doing it with you!! And lovely that you get a night off too :) x

Zest for Life said:
Today is harder than yesterday. I am starving, my stomach is rumbling loads, I could so easy eat but I'd regret it so much!

You would. It's just not worth it. Remember you're nearly half way there now, it won't be king before youre in ketosis. More water and plenty of distraction x

Rkmriddle, your right. I'm defiantly not giving in this time. I can't do yet another day 1. And it's embarrassing that I have threads on every diet section on this site. Have tried them all. The only one that actualy works for me is this one. I get to bored to easy and 1lb loss and a clap from the group at diet clubs is not enough to keep me on track.
Anyway day 3 getting closer, hope to be in ketosis by day 4 :)
How's today for you?

Zest for Life said:
Rkmriddle, your right. I'm defiantly not giving in this time. I can't do yet another day 1. And it's embarrassing that I have threads on every diet section on this site. Have tried them all. The only one that actualy works for me is this one. I get to bored to easy and 1lb loss and a clap from the group at diet clubs is not enough to keep me on track.
Anyway day 3 getting closer, hope to be in ketosis by day 4 :)
How's today for you?

You and me both Hun!!! Today is ok I'm cold, have a headache and my tummy is grumbling but it's bearable for the moment as I know what the results are going to be. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow but Thankfully am at work all day and have lots I can do to keep me busy lol. Also planning a bit of a paper tomorrow night, me and my epilator lol. It's not long, we've just got to push through and at least then the hunger goes then we just battle our inner fattie voices haha. Just trying to keep myself busy, in here, have lots of ironing etc. distraction distraction x

Jem and feenyfoofoo? Lol

Lucky you jem having oh doing it too.
Will make it so much easier!
Feenyfoo wish I nipped my weight in the bud, but kept on munching away and now I've got loads to loose.

Good luck x

Rkmriddle, yeah I've got heating full blast I'm freezing, im in it to do it this time, my aim is to look like my avatar lol ;)

I'm actually dreading going home tonight, my self sabotage demons are lurking. My head says I can do it but my stomach is screaming lol. Need ketosis to kick in ASAP. It's good to read everyone else's posts, I know I'm not on my own. Bath and early night again I think.

liripip said:
I'm actually dreading going home tonight, my self sabotage demons are lurking. My head says I can do it but my stomach is screaming lol. Need ketosis to kick in ASAP. It's good to read everyone else's posts, I know I'm not on my own. Bath and early night again I think.

We all at same stage, stick at it this time.
Go home, get busy, don't eat! Day 3 tomorrow! You CAN do it ;) we all can this time, no more day ones on this thread! ;)

i am very lucky, mum/ mother in law keep mirren on a Tuesday night as they watch her Tuesday/Wednesday to save me on the drop off! Means i get a night to work late without having to rush to nursery etc.

Both Kevin and i can motivate each other as we tend to encourage each other to be bad lol, so we can try and be good together! i feel that if i use this site and can bounce off of others in the same position i will do so much better!

I have actually asked my councillor not to tell me my weight just my losses as i get too focus don the numbers (weighing each day etc) so this time i am not doing that i will just focus on getting through the day without cheating! x

We can do this girls. Ignore your tummy screams. Drown them in water. Show them that you are in control NOT them. We are halfway to ketosis and we will get there.

How do you all feel about having a team thread for those of us who are just in the first week. We can push through the whole journey together xxx

Rkmriddell said:
We can do this girls. Ignore your tummy screams. Drown them in water. Show them that you are in control NOT them. We are halfway to ketosis and we will get there.

How do you all feel about having a team thread for those of us who are just in the first week. We can push through the whole journey together xxx

Sounds like a great idea :)

Rkmriddell said:
Have set a team up x

Brilliant, thanks :)
Have posted x

Team Ideal

Rmkriddle started it up for us :)

x

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds it extremely hard I restart! This time I'm gradually getting myself back into it with the remaining shakes I have and then as soon as I see a CDC I'm back on it 100% (fingers crossed)!

Hi ladies,
Thought I'd join in, as I'm finding it really hard! I have been trying to get thru to day 3 for 2 weeks now! I'm great all day then gets to about 4pm and I eat :-( I have lost 7lbs but it could be double that and more if I had stuck to it properly. Day 1 for me again tomorrow!

EmmaLou said:
Hi ladies,
Thought I'd join in, as I'm finding it really hard! I have been trying to get thru to day 3 for 2 weeks now! I'm great all day then gets to about 4pm and I eat :-( I have lost 7lbs but it could be double that and more if I had stuck to it properly. Day 1 for me again tomorrow!

Good luck Emma Lou fingers crossed for you tomorrow is a great day for you I am on day 6 xx

EmmaLou said:
Hi ladies,

Hi :) good luck this time. Come join us in team ideal lots of us just restarted great motivation x

Back