starting today finally plucked up courage! Advice please

Ive got a wiil but we never use it! We keep saying were gunna get a wii fit but they r soo expensive arent they! Im gunna have to get one tho lol

The doctors do a scheme, in my area its called activity sheffield. the monitor you every 12 weeks and you can use your local gym facilities cheaper than the gym charges. Mine is £1.50 before 6 and £3 after which is ok if you can go before 6 so you could try that maybe? Just ask your doctor

xx

If you don't want to fork out £70 for the Wii Fit, I'd reccommend the EA Sports Active, which is about £35. We got it last week, and it's amazing! You can use it with the balance board if you've got the Wii Fit as well, but you don't need it. It's got a 30 day workout challenge where it customises a fitness programme for you and you can pick the intensity level you want out of low, medium, or high. I'm onto my 4th workout now, and I'm using the low intensity level, and it gets me sweating loads! You work out for about 20 minutes, doing a variety of exercises, and it counts the calories you've burned too. You do a workout two days in a row, then you get a rest day the next day, so in the 30 day challenge, you only actually do 20 workouts. I'm just about to go on it now that my mam's finished watching Big Brother! Lol x

lol your man watches big bro! Mine does too!! They r worse than the girles!! I got my oh this abs master thingy. Basically you do sit ups on it! Wow i used it the first day we got it an wooooah i felt like i did when i was in labour the next day! its great! was only 30 quid and its like a bit of equiptment you find in gym u know with a bench thingy! (you can tell i dont go to the gym lol)!!

Well its pay day friday so i think i might invest in it! What sort of exercises do they do on it?

r u on facebook?

Love katie
xx

i meant my mum, up in the north east we call them mam instead of mum lol. i've just done a 17 minute workout there and burned 135 calories. it usually starts off with a walk or a run for a minute or two, then you do boxing, inline skating, tennis, lunges, squats, and loads of different aerobic exercises working your arms and stomach and legs. i'm moving on to basketball tomorrow! it starts you off quite easy then gets harder as the days go on. today was just focussing on my upper body but tomorrow is an all-over body workout. it's really good, they set you goals to achieve and you get trophies and stuff too. i reached my goal to burn off 500 calories in a week, and the goal to do 4 workouts in a week too. tonight i got a trophy for running 25 laps on the track (not in one go though! lol). i'd seriously reccommend it, it's brilliant :)

and yeah, i am on facebook but i haven't gotten round to making my own url yet, so you'll have to search for my name, i'll send you it in a private message. i need to get round to uploading a photo of myself for my avatar, but i keep using my dad's laptop to go on the forum because it's always in the sitting room, and my laptop with all my photos on is up in my bedroom and i'm too lazy to go upstairs and get it! lol x

i meant my mum, up in the north east we call them mam instead of mum lol. i've just done a 17 minute workout there and burned 135 calories. it usually starts off with a walk or a run for a minute or two, then you do boxing, inline skating, tennis, lunges, squats, and loads of different aerobic exercises working your arms and stomach and legs. i'm moving on to basketball tomorrow! it starts you off quite easy then gets harder as the days go on. today was just focussing on my upper body but tomorrow is an all-over body workout. it's really good, they set you goals to achieve and you get trophies and stuff too. i reached my goal to burn off 500 calories in a week, and the goal to do 4 workouts in a week too. tonight i got a trophy for running 25 laps on the track (not in one go though! lol). i'd seriously reccommend it, it's brilliant :)

and yeah, i am on facebook but i haven't gotten round to making my own url yet, so you'll have to search for my name, i'll send you it in a private message. i need to get round to uploading a photo of myself for my avatar, but i keep using my dad's laptop to go on the forum because it's always in the sitting room, and my laptop with all my photos on is up in my bedroom and i'm too lazy to go upstairs and get it! lol x

Lol silly me!! must start reading things properly!!

Sounds really good actually! gunna have to do some serious suck up to OH this week then lol! It sounds like i neeeeeeeeed this game lol! perfect to do when my ikkle girlies r in bed lol!

I'll try adding you now! although i should be gunna bed! My youngest (1) has no mercy and gets up at 6am EVERY morning lol

xxxx

oh dear! i'd definitely be in bed by now lol, i love my sleep too much! i'm heading off in a minute because i'm up early to go out shopping with my brother. plus my dad's just come in from work and he'll be wanting his laptop back haha. chat to you again tomorrow! :) x

you seen my pm? xxxx

Back