Blossoms juddd diary❤️

blossom102

Silver Member
Hi everybody.
After months and months saying I'll start Monday I've finally plucked up the courage to start..... On a Thursday !
I Have a LONG history with diets. We've always had an on and off relationship. A bit about myself .....
I lost a majority of the Weight that I felt I needed to lose when I split from my ex boyfriend at the age of 19, after being in a terrible relationship for 3 years I'd managed to pile on 3 stone! A stone each year......
I was terribly unhappy and just seemed to eat my worries away, once we'd broken up I couldn't believe I'd let myself get like that, I was a size 16 and weighed 14st4lbs!
After about a year doing WW and then SW I'd managed to get down to a size 10-12 and weighed 10st8lbs, that didn't last too long as I was busy enjoying life, working hard and partying even harder, the alcohol and party food soon had me weighing around 12st7lbs, (size 14)

Fast forward 5 years and I'm the same weight exactly.
My weight has stayed the same now for years, and although I'm not unhappy, I'm not running to the beach in my bikini to show off my bod either!
I'm 24, in a very happy loving relationship with my boyfriend of 17months and we are trying for our first baby.....
Trying to conceive is taking its toll a bit, we've been trying for the last 7 months and so far nothing is happening. Very frustrating but I've vowed to take the more relaxed approach, it will happen when it's good and ready I guess.
So in the meantime I'd like to concentrate on looking after myself a bit better and enjoying life with my family.

Back to juddd.....

I tried juddd a few years ago, really enjoyed it, found it reasonably easy and because of the lack of food on down days it was very cheap! The main thing putting me off returning to SW & WW is the cost. I also find the more variety I have on a diet the more tempted I am to think "sod it" I'll eat what I want!
The restrictions of juddd DD's make me behave a little better! I remember on my DD's I used to think OMG I can't wait until tomorrow, I'm going to stuff my face! Then my UP day would arrive and I'd crave the healthiest filling meals known to man! Go figure!
And so for the brief 3 weeks I was on juddd I managed to lose half a stone for a social event & felt brilliant!
Currently at work we have our little "fat club" on a Monday morning where we all put £3 in a pot and choose a target weight. If we manage to reach our target we get our money back! Monday just gone was my first week, I cut the crap but never really followed a plan, I lost 1lb, making my current weight 12st7 (again!!lol) my target weight is 11stone, and at 5ft8 I feel is a reasonable goal.

If anyone would like to join my diary so we can support each other that would be lovely, I'll be posting my meals on here everyday.
Also if anyone has any advice on juddd while pregnant that would be a great help, I hope to follow a more relaxed juddd approach when I'm finally pregnant. But plan to still lose weight while pregnant, but in the healthiest way possible. (Trust me nothing can be more harmful than the junk I eat atm)

I plan to have 500calories on a down day, and I won't be counting calories as such on a up day, just won't be going to extremes and will enjoy three reasonably healthy meals and any little treats I wish!

If you've got this far then thanks for reading and hope to chat to you soon and look forward to reading through all your diaries and meal plans!

My first DD goes like this .......

Breakfast -just a coffee with semi skimmed milk -25kcal

Lunch - 1 slice of rye bread with a spoonful of tinned tomatoes - 120 kcal

Dinner - cream of tomato soup & 1 slice of rye bread 349kcal

Making my daily intake 494 kcal.
Will be drinking sugar free apricot flavoured water.

It's only day one so may not be the best as far as DD food menus go. But will tweak my days once I'm back in the swing of things and encorporate more fruit.

Love blossom ❤️ xXx

Last edited:
Back