Starting today..

mum_of_one

Silver Member
I am back guys! hehe started this morning. Awoke ravenous so ate a banana. Anyone know the cals for that? It was small. Also when do I weigh in? Cant remember.

Wish me luck and I have started my diary again. I hope I can get through today!!!! I am determined

xxxx

helle mum of one, I am also a mum of one. I am starting today, are you on a DD or a UD?

my scales says a large banana is 153 cals so I would say about 70 - 80 cals, my nana is huge.

I think you weigh in after a DD think its about day 6 or 8. But I am sure someone will be along soon to verify. Good luck and hope to catch up soon.

Hi! I am also a mum of one :D

I am sure the first day is the hardest, but it will get easier. Just tell yourself it is only one day. I am on my 3rd day today (2nd DD) and not hungry at all after my UD yesterday. I am planning to WI on day 8 after a DD.

Good luck!

Hello Koalabear, how did day 1 go for you. I am thinking about food now and want to eat. But having a cup of tea instead. Am going to try to last until 11 - 12 until eat something I am thinking of a cup of soup and going to make some suger free jelly up for tea tonight. Might go out an get some quorn as i've heard that is very low in calories. maybe a stirfry as well. Tmrw on my up day going to make somehome made veg soup to keep in the slow ccoker to help with the cravings. Wish me luck

Welcome back to the group! :)

Hi all

Thanks guys for all the info on bananas hahahahaha I put mine down as 90 cals.

Day 1 DD OVER nearly. My god its been horrific and I have felt unwell today. Looking forward to tomorrow but not the day after!!!

Good going mum of one, they do get easier! Soon you'll be looking forward to the down days ;) Yes about 90 cals in a medium banana :)

Shep and Koalabear good luck girlies! Nice to have plenty of us here now to all support eachother :)

Shep - Stir fry is great :) I love it, in fact off to make some in a mo! I have stir fry a lot, like just stir fry veg or just beansprouts on a dd, and then on an up day I'll have it with noodles in. I could live on stir fry, french fries and diet coke hahahaha!

Good luck everybody :D

Hi everyone

New day. Have decided that I am going to set my loss at 25% as 500 cals is just too hardcore for me. Last night my son had me up from 2.00 am and the night before 3.00 am and I couldnt get back to sleep so it was a very long day on 500 cals!!! So I looked on the website and its worked out at 638 which is a bit better.

I have found a few low cal items. In iceland they do a bowl of wonton soup that you put some water in and whack in microwave for 2 mins and honestly its soooooooo good. Its only 21 cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So filling and so yummy. Also from tesco these little things in the dried fruit section called fruit stars, strawberry flavour. They are great for a sugar fix and only 63 cals.

UD for me.. bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone

New day. Have decided that I am going to set my loss at 25% as 500 cals is just too hardcore for me. Last night my son had me up from 2.00 am and the night before 3.00 am and I couldnt get back to sleep so it was a very long day on 500 cals!!! So I looked on the website and its worked out at 638 which is a bit better.

I have found a few low cal items. In iceland they do a bowl of wonton soup that you put some water in and whack in microwave for 2 mins and honestly its soooooooo good. Its only 21 cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So filling and so yummy. Also from tesco these little things in the dried fruit section called fruit stars, strawberry flavour. They are great for a sugar fix and only 63 cals.

UD for me.. bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello mum of one, I found some low cal Big Soups last night in Tesco lovely minted lamb, yummy. I had a prawn stir fry and it was lush. I am glad day 1 went well for you, I had a good day as well, surprised it went as well as it did. My cold is beginning to come out so I am glad I am on an UP day today.

Do we on a up day just eat what we feel like (i dont mean binge) but if we want that chocolate or crisps we can have them. Do we have a limit on calories??
I dont know why but knowing that having an up day after the DD worked for me, knowing that I got a day off was good. Not like on CD when everyday was like it!!!!!

Feeling good hope this continues.
:):):):):) :D:D:D:D:D

Do we on a up day just eat what we feel like (i dont mean binge) but if we want that chocolate or crisps we can have them. Do we have a limit on calories??
I dont know why but knowing that having an up day after the DD worked for me, knowing that I got a day off was good. Not like on CD when everyday was like it!!!!!

Feeling good hope this continues.
:):):):):) :D:D:D:D:D
Hi shep yes eat what you want. The UD is there so you dont think you are on a so call diet and get fed up. Eat until you are full but don't over eat. I think everyone on here also trys not to go over their UD calorie allowance. If you want that chocolate you have the chocolate:17729: (I know it feels to good to be true but it isnt:D)

Mum of one hope your feeling better today:)

Hi shep yes eat what you want. The UD is there so you dont think you are on a so call diet and get fed up. Eat until you are full but don't over eat. I think everyone on here also trys not to go over their UD calorie allowance. If you want that chocolate you have the chocolate:17729: (I know it feels to good to be true but it isnt:D)

Mum of one hope your feeling better today:)

Yep just eat what you feel like, you may find the first week or two that you feel like eating everything in sight. But the fact is because you 'can' have it on an up day and nothing is restricted you just end up not wanting it. Like me yesterday out in town shopping on an up day, I thought I'd have a little treat so popped in Hotel Chocolat. Came out with nothing!!!! Yes NOTHING took my fancy lol! Then I thought I'd go for a hot chocolate and maybe a cake, but ended up not doing that either! Weird I know, my eating habits certainly ahve changed since being on juddd, it seems to program our brains differently lol, all good tho!

Hiya Shep, jelly and stirky and everyone else

Well my UD been crap cos I have a terrible upset tummy so cant eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL can you believe this? Just my flaming luck. I tried to eat but straight to the loo so I cant :( so my UD has been poo! Literally!!!

I need to stock up on low cal soup. What is the status on the lowest cal one?

Hope everyone has had a great day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya Shep, jelly and stirky and everyone else

Well my UD been crap cos I have a terrible upset tummy so cant eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL can you believe this? Just my flaming luck. I tried to eat but straight to the loo so I cant :( so my UD has been poo! Literally!!!

I need to stock up on low cal soup. What is the status on the lowest cal one?

Hope everyone has had a great day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Poor you hope you feel better real soon. I've been grazing all day and feel a little sick, overdid me thinks, so nothing until 6.30ish when hubby comes home for dinner. Just a cup of tea or coffee as I've got a banging head at the mo and very tired all of a sudden. early nite i think. and then back to the DD any tips for Saturday hunger

Hiya

Still unwell here :( only advice is I think to space out all with little meals. Its the only way to curb the ravenous hunger!!!

I am tired too. What do you have on a normal dd? Share?!

x

Back