Starting today :-)

lucysmommy

Gold Member
Hiya

I am not very new to minimins and I live the boards

I have been calorie counting and lost 13lbs but I am starving and fed up weighing everything and
Measuring

I will doing it from home unless I can get a class to go tonight - off too look in a moment

I have done SW before and really enjoy the plan - I am starting at 15st 5lbs and I am off to Bulgaria in 6/7 weeks so hoping to be well in to the 14's for then and then continuing my weight loss when I return

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi and good luck, I only started properly yesterday, doing 2 weeks of green then 2 weeks of red to see what suits me!!

You will be well into the 14's by the time you go on holiday!!!

Anna x

good luck i have been doing it now for 2 weeks and lost 9lb x

Good luck and enjoy it, you should definitely get into the 14s by tyour holiday

Good luck hon, theres a search tool on the sw website for groups btw, just put in your postcode and it will tell you the nearest groups.

Thats how i found my group :)

And best of luck with your weight loss x

Hiya

I am not very new to minimins and I live the boards

I have been calorie counting and lost 13lbs but I am starving and fed up weighing everything and
Measuring

I will doing it from home unless I can get a class to go tonight - off too look in a moment

I have done SW before and really enjoy the plan - I am starting at 15st 5lbs and I am off to Bulgaria in 6/7 weeks so hoping to be well in to the 14's for then and then continuing my weight loss when I return

X

good luck, im sure you will do fab!
have you been to bulgaria before? i am going soon ( 6 weeks yesterday). my mum and dad live there, so have been several times

I've just done day one and my holiday is my incentive for losing weight too although it's not for another 17 weeks lol x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Noddynoobs said:
good luck, im sure you will do fab!
have you been to bulgaria before? i am going soon ( 6 weeks yesterday). my mum and dad live there, so have been several times

Hiya

I haven't been to Bulgaria before - we are going to sunny beach - quite excited x

I've been to sunny beach 3 times and absolutely love it! You'll have a great time. My fave bar was the Viking bar which is practically on the beach on the main strip. And the food is delish, huge mixed skewers with grilled greats and shopska salad - yum!
Hope you reach your target! Good luck!

Lol I knew what u meant ;-)

I'm glad they will have grilled meats etc I worry about salad abroad incase I get a sore tummy lol

Is it ok over there? Xx

Lol I knew what u meant ;-)

I'm glad they will have grilled meats etc I worry about salad abroad incase I get a sore tummy lol

Is it ok over there? Xx

you will be fine! none of us have ever had any bad tummy's from any food.

my parents are about an hour away from sunny beach...its nice there! and it will be hot hot hot!!!

Back