Starting today!!

Lumpy

One day at a time
Hi everyone,

I went to my chemist to get some food packs yesterday and am starting today.

I was a bit shocked at my blood pressure ~ 150/109 :eek: but hopefully that will come down a bit next week. And it's an added incentive to stick to this during the first few days which I know will be hard.

So, I quite like the chocolate and have some vanilla, strawberry and chicken soup to try.

I've done Lighterlife before, I'm hoping to lose around 5 stone. Looking forward to chatting with you...

Lumpy x

hiya! i'm new today too! just started this morning! had the vanilla which didn't taste too bad and am waiting to have my "chicken" soup for lunch!! really worried i'm gonna want to eat on this diet - but just have to loose weight so must do it!Good luck :)

Hiya chub,

Glad to be starting this with someone else!!!

I had chocolate for breakfast and chicken soup for lunch, both were fine, thank goodness.....hmmmmm which one to have later :)

xx

lol i too had the "chicken" soup for lunch - i found it hard to make it hot without the lumps tho - so kind of "ate" the bits that didn't mix up! wasn't too bad although I'm absolutely STARVING right now.... trying to hold out as long as possible before i have my last one - think i'[m gonna try the chocolate this evening :)
I';m at work right now (work in a kids clothes shop) wehre i'd usually have a packet of grapes/brazil nuts under the desk and graze on them all day so 6pm can';t come soon enough! hopeing tomorrow gets better!

Anyone know how I get rid of that 'edit my signature' ???? LOL!

Only you can see that "edit my signature" it's in case you want to do just that :D

Good luck with starting, get through the first few days and you will be ok ;)

lol i too had the "chicken" soup for lunch - i found it hard to make it hot without the lumps tho - so kind of "ate" the bits that didn't mix up!

I highly recommend that you get a hand blender! I remember the lumpy shake issue I had in my first week but I promise you, a hand blender makes them perfectly smooth and lump-free within literally 10-15 seconds. I personally have a Braun one that I got on eBay for about £7 - trust me, if you plan to be on LT for a while, it's a worthwhile investment. For on the go, you can also get shaker cups - I have recommended this one before, it's the one I use for work and if I'm going out:

Protein Gym Sports Shake Mixer Shaker Drink Bottle Air Tight Multi-Purpose 600ml | eBay

Very cheap and does the job very well, literally just pour in the water and the shake mix and shake for a few seconds, and again you have a lump-free shake. Very handy! :D

Haha, thanks Kay!!!!! :D

Chub, I hope you are ok, and home now.

Today's been a struggle, but kids are now in bed and I'm chilling on the sofa :)

x

Thanks Skinnylove_88 I will look into both! the lumps aren't too pleasant! in fact, i'm not too fond of the chicken one! had strawberry for breakfast which was kind of yummy! i've decided to have my peppermint tea early in the morning, then not have the breakfast shake until 10.30, then try to hold out until 3 to have another one, so that i can have the last one into the evening, perhaps then i won't be so hungry!!!
Lumpy, i got home and put the kidddies to bed then settled down with heat magazine and an early night trying to dream about being thin lol

Hehe Chub, sounds like me, I bought lots of mags at the shops yesterday and a bunch of orange roses for £4 too :party0019:

Hi yall,

After losing 18kg on LT 2 years ago, ive gained it all back so im back to the punishment room.

2nd day now on 100% TFR and its going a breeze aside from a small headache and feeling a little weak and grumpy.

But I've got to lose weight and get my heart pressure down.

So good luck to us all.

Mike.

Back