Starting tomor...need friends and support please!

This is what I do and it's so much better. I also have a little milk in cups of tea. I've never tried to SS but last time I did the SS+ plan I had a buddy on here and we lost very similar amounts every week even though I was eating chicken and veg every day. She also then changed to SS+ which helped her motivation. Hope this helps and you can do this! xxxx

How was your weight loss on the ss+?? xx

I lost 2 and a half stone before my wedding in 10 weeks but sts for 2 weeks as I'd been a little naughty at times. It's all piled back on now plus more but it's about average for the diet to lose a stone a month (more 1st month) xx

so not much different to the ss plan then? x sorry to nag on lol

You will lose weight! The calorie intake is still small and there is a huge deficit and also carbs are minimal. I would have no worry. Go for it! X

wow thank you, I have planned for my very long shift tomor...I am going to take some ready made shakes (as the shakes are not nice without a good blend!) and some left over chicken and cabbage from tonight to warm up...great idea. Im just thinking though should I just have 2 shakes or 3..mmmm. So r u doing ss+ this time?

Have the 3 shakes. Days when I only had one and some chicken I wouldn't lose :( not sure why but have the full 3 every day. Also you are getting the nutrients you need in the shakes. Also drink tons of water. I've been getting pains in my kidneys due to drinking large amounts at once. Try not to do that and space it out throughout the day. Water is key to weight loss otherwise your body will try to hold onto it. If it knows it's getting a steady supply it won't need to store it xx

I'm doing ss+ although on some days last time I found I don't want the meal. At the moment I'm low carbing (like atkins but more protein than fat) but my shakes should arrive in a weeks time in the post. I can't wait as tbh I'm missing the shakes terribly. I do enjoy them! When I have a shake I also have a pint of water and a cup of tea. That seems to work well for me and fills me up with a bit of variation xx

Good day today but I'm not enjoying the soup. So I had 70g of roasted chicken breast. Same calories, lower protein. Drank lots today, keto stix arrived, I am in ketosis which is good. That small chicken meal really made a huge difference and whilst I enjoyed, it spurred me on too!

Hi yes still here! Had a terrible day yesterday as we had my sons 9th birthday pool party and I had a donut........ hoping it wont interfere with a good loss but was very disappointed with myself and it won't be happening again! I'm really missing the shakes for all the nutrients I need! They will arrive on thurs or fri so I've just got to get to then and it will feel like Christmas with 3 shakes to gorge on every day aswell as the chicken. Right now i'm surviving on meat alone which really can't be good!!!! xx

That is not easy! Hope the shales arrive soon! At least a few weeks before Christmas! On the advice side, donuts are bad, do not got there! I had on my night out a big steak and 4 glasses of red! The good news is red wine pauses ketosis not reverses it! Top night and was minus 2lb this am. Ditch the crap, ditch the carbs and enjoy protein til the shakes arrive cxxx

That's the plan just to hold in there until they arrive. Will be just 5 more days at the most. I knew a donut was a bad plan and everyone was saying how bad for you the 'atkins' approach was and I caved. Grrr. A good thing though, is that I didn't binge on fairy cakes and sausage rolls and I drew a line under the donut and carried on xx

Hey guys sorry i have been quiet! I haven't been very well - a 3 day migraine and a cold! lovely! I still have a cold but now the headache is gone i feel much better! I hope you are all doing ok? When do you guys get weighed next? Mine is tomorrow night. I have been doing the same as you guys really (SS+). I haven't been great with my water intake though (apart from when i had the headaches) so i am focussing on that now =) I hope you all have a great Monday! xx

Sorry to Hear that JR! Hope your all better soon.

Let's have a good week ladies!

Drink water and stick to it! I weigh in tonight!

good luck Welshcaro - let us know how you get on! x

Sorry to Hear that JR! Hope your all better soon.

Let's have a good week ladies!

Drink water and stick to it! I weigh in tonight!

Good luck for tonight!!! I was supposed to weigh yesterday but have no scales as my heavy baggage hasn't arrived in Nigeria yet.....Can't wait to see what I've lost it's frustrating!! xx

Good start! Weighed tonight and 10lb off! Very pleased, especially when I drank red wine and had steak on the weekend.
I have picked at chicken instead if the soups and so long as I eat no carbs then stay in ketosis and no hunger pains.

I've never eaten so little and never been hungry. Headaches have gone too!

Excellent loss!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time to change the stats on you profile. That's my favourite part lol xx

congrats caro!! thanks amazing! well done you for sticking with it! i bet you feel super motivated now!! =) Keep it up!

Back