Starting tomor...need friends and support please!

I also got 10lbs off although over 9 days. I'm chuffed! xxx

Excellent doodles! Superb! More motivation to keep at it!

LETS KEEP AT IT!

Until Christmas and then, sorry ladies, the matchmakers are out!

C x

Yes xmas day I shall be stuffing my face with not one ounce of remorse xx

Hi everyone! Sorry I started this thread and I have been so quiet! I have been working shifts and have no reception in the ward where I work. BUT...I got weighed today, its a little longer than a week but I was ill and ate carbs. I wouldnt say I have stuck to the plan 100% and have been doing ss+ so...I lost 5lb which, considering, I am over the moon with. Hope your all doing great xxx

Im really pleased I have lost 1/2 stone now! still got a vile horrible body but I can honestly say I will never be that weight again. ever.

Hi all, hope you are all doing great. Had to phone in sick today, been up all night with a horrible cough and headache, can barely stand up!! How is everyone x

Let myself down tonight...ate some haribos :( failure

let myself down too. cake, sausages and scotch eggs at a party. Oh well time to pick ourselves up and carry on. At least its not a week of binging and ruining everything xx

normally i don't give a crap but today i did...i feel awful and didn't enjoy them at all. back to it tomorrow. i will feel better when my clothes start getting looser xx

Hi all, been a bit manic! Still at the SOle source stage, I have had a few wobbles, but all no carb wobbles. I have a couple of time this week had a plain steak and red wine. This is my downfall. I know they are carb free so I see it as acceptable and even doing this I still lose. Going to try a 5days run being just sole source and no alcohol, Xmas parties start next Friday! Have a meal! (Excited!)!

I am thinking about having no carb wobbles and I'm allowing myself that if things get difficult but at the party yesterday the least carb thing was cocktail sausages. Everything else was cakes, crisps, biscuits. I did well just to have a nibble of each and don't feel too guilty as am straight back on plan today. I think it's a learning curve to make right choices for low carb foods later on in the diet xx

Been invited to my brothers house for christmas dinner while my kids are at their Dads on christmas day...Im dreading it, she(his gf) always goes the full monty...gorgeous roasties, buttery mash, loads of tasty gravy...its gonna be hard to go low carb on this day. Im thinking shall I just enjoy the day? or should I ask her to give me a very small dinner with no starchy foods?

mmmmm:sigh:

enjoy it. I will be. It's Christmas after all and it's 1 day! xx

yeah your right, I did eat far too much tho...smaller meals wont hurt! I have overcome a binge eating problem and couldnt be happier. 5lb may seem like nothing but I have a foot on the ladder and it feels great x

5lb is loads its almost half a stone. I should be getting weighed today but have no scales yet again so it's looking like tomorrow or Tuesday for me. Ive not had a binge just a couple of nibbles on 1 day so I'm hoping for a decent loss. I made roast pork with all the trimmings today and a choc fudge cake and custard for afters. I just had a nibble on the pork and some green beans so I wont have my chicken tonight. I think that's a good day but it's bloomin hard work resisting the tasty stuff. xxx

I was diagnosed with a binge eating disorder...but go no help. I got 2 sessions of CBT where they told me to 'eat less' but the only way I can curb my appetite is by ketosis, so whether I do low carb or vlcd I go into ketosis and can lose weight. The health care system has failed me completely.

oh hunni that's terrible! Hopefully you can turn things around with Cambridge. I have every faith in you xx

Hi Ladies,

Skinny - enjoy Xmas day! Eat! If you cant eat on 25th Dec when can you.

Between 20 Dec - 2 Jan I am eating - my goal is to eat 15 Cambridge meals - that is basically restricting calls 1/3 of the time for 1/3 of meals. Better than nothing. I will gain but it will fall off again!

WI tonight and I am -4lb, so now 14lb in total!

Works do's this week! Yikes

Excellent loss hunni. :happy096::happy096: XXXXXX

Back