Step 1 Sole Source Starting tomorrow 100%......

Cambridge Crista

............Until i am where i want to be!!

I am fed up of getting to the part of any diet where i go "oh screw it" and just give in because i think of excuses.
I have previously lost all my weight (7st 6lbs) before with weight watchers and put it back on after a few years, not the diets fault just mine, i'm not going to blame anyone or anything but myself lol.

I have dabbled in Cambridge diet before and lost weight but joined it at a stupid time (just before Xmas) and just haven't had the willpower to do it over the holidays so surprise surprise back to the start.

Well that's all over now, New year will soon be here, so no excuses,no stories, no slip ups. I got a lot of weight to loose and an aim to do it in 5/6 months on soul source.

I am looking for someone in a similar situation with a considerable amount to loose to keep in contact with regularly to help with motivation etc. Anyone out there??? :)

Well done for deciding to go for it :) 2013 will be our year!!

hi Crista! i have just joined here today and like you have tonnes to lose - would love to be your buddy if only to keep myself in check!
i started the diet 2 days ago and trying not to get on the scales each time i pass the bathroom door!

Well done both just stick 100% and you'll be fine the first 4-5 days are the worst but that's your body losing all the carbs and getting over the withdrawal stuck to it keep occupied !! :)
Best of luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sent you a friend request :) we can do it guys :) I'm already really struggling but got to focus lol xx

Hiya, it's my first day today! Very exciting - don't feel too bad, hoping it stays like this and doesn't get any worse. Would be lovely to make some friends and get some support on here :)

Kitcat xx

Goodluck, im on day 3 and its sgetting a tiny bit easier. Im really focused this time, im not looking how to cheat, just want this weight gone! Looking forward to doing this journey with you x

Im starting Saturday on sole source and have 7stone to loose! (Cant wait to do clothes shopping) its my second time with cambridge and had to stop before as got bad chest and drs said to stop. Gutted as i put all weight back on. Full bill of health now!! Time to loose! Good luck everyone. Love to meet a buddy too!!

I start today. Got 5st 10lb to lose?. Just had an original porridge... Yum. Or not. I'm focused though to do this and love reading about others doing the same. xx

I start today. Got 5st 10lb to lose?. Just had an original porridge... Yum. Or not. I'm focused though to do this and love reading about others doing the same. xx

Funny I know, but you will find the porridge suddenly seems much tastier in a few days! Your tastes definitely change a few days in to this diet

I hope so re the porridge. I had a strawberry tetra and warm choc mint shake for tea which was nice. I'll try a flavoured porridge tomorrow. xx

I am loving the tetra packs on them all week for my first week!!! :)

And good to see us all so motivated lets keept it up!! xxxx

Back