Starting tomorrow being trying to start for months help

welcome and good luck x
all i can say is just be prepared in case you feel tired,cold,dizzy etc.
it will soon pass if it happens though.
keep coming on here to keep yourself occupied and for support.
make sure you drink loads of water(will help minimize side effects).
look forward to hearing how you are going x

just come into this knowing its wat you want if you are determined it will make it much easier. yes its hard but it is worth it read some of the success stories it will help lots. can i ask have you tried before or have you never actually tasted the shakes etc?????????

hi welcome and good luck hun...
just be prepared for the 1st few days of feeling a little tired and yucky, but after a couple of days once you hit ketosis youl be feeling great....
the only advice i can give you is keep water on you at all times, it was my lifeline, and of course coming on here is a godsend too, the people on here are so friendly and always on hand for support when we`re finding it a little hard.
youl be fine hun, im sure just picture the new slimmer you in a few weeks time that will keep you going xxx

Welcome and just want to echo what everyone else has said. First few days will fly by and it will get easier once the hunger passes. Keep water to hand at all times. It really, really helps.

Hi
This is my second time around, only after a short break. I think you have got to be in the right frame of mind to start and have pure determination.
As we no its well worth it and after the first 3/4 it gets easier then after the 1st WI you are on top of the world !!!!!!
Good luck xxx

Welcome. I can only ditto all that was said above. Keep in mind why you are doing this and before you know it time will fly. Keep hydrated, keep busy and you will soon be at goal.

Back