• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting tomorrow... can I join you?

Hi everyone,

I am starting tomorrow. I should say 'restarting' but I don't want to dwell on my past mistakes! I did LL in 2005 and lost 4 stone, but life got in the way and I've slowly but surely put it back on.

So, enough is enough. I am doing CD SS from tomorrow, come hell or high water! I know it won't be easy, but neither is staying the size I am, hanging around waiting to get even bigger.

I want to feel good about myself again (and I know it should come from within and is not all about size, but I'm only human and it DOES affect me). I want to get my self esteem back. I want to wear nice clothes and underwear and feel comfortable with myself.

It sounds a bit sad, but I am a different person when I'm slim. I want that person back. So bring on tomorrow, I want to start my journey!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome Daisy. Good luck on your journey. Quite right not dwelling on the past. This is different and you will succeed. Keep us updated on how you are doing xx

Hiya good luck and welcome i am sure you will do well xxx

pmb

S: 22st0lb C: 14st8lb G: 14st5lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 7st6lb(33.77%)
Good look with your "restart".

We've all been there, lost the weight but it back on, lost it again etc . . .

Here hoping we can keep the weight off this time.

How did you find the Cognitive Behavioural Therapy with LL?

Take Care.

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I will certainly be posting lots as I know how hard this is going to be, especially at the beginning. Can't wait to get on with it now, the slimmer me is inside and waiting to escape!

PMB - I did find the CBT helpful up to a point, but my Group was quite big and we only got limited personal attention, so I think it's probably something best explored one-to-one with a counsellor. Just my opinion. It was interesting, nonetheless.

Best wishes,

Minz

Maintainer
Welcome Daisydaisy - the great thing about Minimins is that you get that personal attention, from LOADS of people, and we're all in the same boat (which is getting lighter by the day)!

Warm welcome to CD and the best of luck with it all