Starting tomorrow!

spikeybunny

Hi guys,

I want to start following slimming world from home tomorrow. I only want to slim down a little and can't join a group as I want to loose less than the minimum amount. This site is brilliant for help and advice and I wanted to thank everyone as I have popped in from time to time and had some brilliant ideas.

My mum used to do slimming world and so I am familiar to how it works, now I just need the motivation to lose the extra pounds I have gained since xmas.

Hope to speak to you soon,
Spikeybunny :)

Hi guys,

I want to start following slimming world from home tomorrow. I only want to slim down a little and can't join a group as I want to loose less than the minimum amount. This site is brilliant for help and advice and I wanted to thank everyone as I have popped in from time to time and had some brilliant ideas.

My mum used to do slimming world and so I am familiar to how it works, now I just need the motivation to lose the extra pounds I have gained since xmas.

Hope to speak to you soon,
Spikeybunny :)

i lost 5lb in my first week is that enough motivation for ya.

good luck for 1st week it is great.
good luck to everyone who is starting tom or in the future and keep us updated on how you get on dont be a stranger. xxxx

Good luck with your weight loss.

Back