Starting tomorrow!!!!!!!

Princess_235

I have decided I am starting liprotrim tomorrow no doubt about it. I am really looking forward to it, got a wedding to go to july 21st as well so I am using that as my goal! ahhhh just really nervous I hope I can stick to my guns and behave! had anyone got any got tips to help me through the bad times?:eek:

Water, water and more water and posting LOADS!!! Just take it one step at a time, and keep your eye on the prize ;) Good luck

Hi welcome to the forum, good luck for your start. As DQ has already said drinking plenty of water is definately the trick, either hot or cold.
The first week is the hardest as you withdraw from carbs etc. But you can take your usual painkiller and drink plenty too.
Also take your measurements before you start, then if you have a low loss you will find the inches have gone.
This diet is amazing as long as you stick to it 100%, the weight loss is amazing.

hiya just gonna have my first drink of liprotrim and then its water all day. feeling a bit tired, its my sons 4th birthday today and I am running around like mad. feel a bit of a headache coming, but no eating and 3 children I am not suprised! I wish post again later to let you no how I feel!

This site is really helpful. Keep at it Princess x

Hiya - I am on Day 3!!!! As Sonke and all have said - keep the water up and definately the first three are worst but I am feeling much better today and fuller!!
Bea

If you get a headache dont suffer take your usual painkiller and drink plenty of water......the first few days are the hardest and I can promise you it does pass.

I have decided I am starting liprotrim tomorrow no doubt about it. I am really looking forward to it, got a wedding to go to july 21st as well so I am using that as my goal!

:DHi there ..just wondering how you are doing? How as the last few days been???? I am just on the start of week 2 (lost 10llbs!!!:D Dont expect to loose as much this week though....

Back