• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting tomorrow

shell09

Silver Member
Hi all

I have been struggling with my weight forever. I'm 28 n need to shift at least 1.5 stone but longer term maybe an extra stone or so but that initial 1.5 I kinda want to be off asap!!

I lost 7 stone in cambridge have regained around 20 lbs n want that off. I'm going on hold beginning of august n want to get out of my rut and onto the beach!

U restarted cambridge diet recently buy lasted 2 weeks as I've been very poorly. Out of hospital now n ready to sort myself out! It seems if I'm not on a particular diet I dont simply eat
Healthy I just go off the rails

I've done sw several years ago n it worked whole I stuck to it. In hoping to start again tomorrow but don't think I'm going to go to group so here is where I will be seeking all my support and discussing my Monday morning weigh INS etc

You all seem to be doing very well hope o can brush myself off n get back on that diet wagon!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
Hi! Well done on losing so much already.
You'll probably find SW very different to CD but you'll soon get the hang of it.

Good luck!

shell09

Silver Member
Thank you it will definately be a mental struggle to just stick to the plan without over restricting myself as thats what inevitably makes me fall off the wagon! But not this time!

shell09

Silver Member
Ok so day 1 for me then starting weight 12 st 5 which means I have 1 st 1 lb to lose to get to my first target of 11.4 which is the lightest I've ever been and puts me in a healthy bmi range! Then i'l reassess

Have a great 100 % day guys!

Good luck with sw, its really good. Helps you learn how to eat healthy, most other plans dont do this.
Im sure you will get to your healthy bmi soon x

shell09

Silver Member
Thanks!!! I've just discovered scan bran hmmmm filling n healthy undecided if I actually like it or not lol but that don't matter huh!