Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Starting tomorrow....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 11 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

I am starting tomorrow, I have a supply for 3wks, which I am going to stick to and finish!!

Have spent the morning cooking chilli & spaghetti bol, bagging up chops and popping them in the freezer. Lol am rather proud of myself.

I am getting bigger and I want to do something about it but I constantly fail. But this time I hope and pray I can stay on the straight and narrow.

My hopes are that I can reach 12.7st so I can become a consultant, but my main reasons for wanting to lose the weight is I am desperate to have a baby, each day my urge gets bigger.

If I don't do it now I probably never will.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Imnotafailure

Imnotafailure Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.05%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    good luck hunni we are all with you every step of the way x

4. lauren-1986

lauren-1986 Feeling Motivated

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.43%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck! Keep a positive mental attitude & keep logging on here, you will get through it! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.