starting tomorrow

uummmm dont buy any chocolate! Seriously try to have no food, or as little food in your house if you have others to feed, as possible.

Drink plenty of water and if you get hungry come on here to distract yourself from caving in to anything.

Hello and welcome!

The first few days are the hardest, then it gets so much easier and it soon becomes a routine.

Find some distractions for staying away from food - a bubble bath, paint your nails, a DVD, clean the bathroom :eek:........anything to distract you really.

Exante works if you follow the rules. I have done so many diets I have lost count - this is the only time I have truly felt in control.

Food is not our friend, or indeed an enemy. It is fuel, pure and simple. Think of your 3 packs that way, drink your water, and you will succeed!! :)

Thanks. I have removed all the bad stuff form the house and told the hubby to hide the kids stuff lol

Feeling good about the diet so hopefully i can stick it out.

Ill let you know how day one has gone. Thanks again

Good luck with your first day! I'm on day one of my re-start today, so I'll be clearing out all my cupboards tonight! Obviously, you can't do that if you've got kids but do your best to get rid of temptation!
If you can get through the first few days you'll be flying! This diet is great once you get into the routine of it, and the weight losses are amazing :D
x

Good luck today - I agree with the above - AVOID, AVOID, DISTRACT and AVOID... it may sound like wimping out, but to hell with it - why make it harder?

I practically live in the bath these days and I almost go into melt down when my OH leaves lots of yummy food lying around. When I did LL I was single and my house was a food free zone for six months (I used the kitchen cupboards for clothes!!) - it was heaven. So much harder with others around, but still do-able.

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Spots xx

Back