starting tomorrow

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
hi everyone ,
I am giving this a go tomorrow .I have been doing sw for a while now but just fancied a change ,hoping it will be ok and I am not gonna be starving lol

Hey hun, welcome aboard!! The first few days you can get alittle hungry but once you get into it there isnt much hunger, with being able to have 3 snacks a day, 2 shakes and a meal its quite good :D

I did slimming world for alittle while but it wasnt for me :(

Good luck with your slimfast journey and dont forget to keep posting :D xx

thank you I will do will need all the support I can get ,will be nice to chat to people doing the same plan

Hi Mummy2beslim

I started SF on Sunday (well, the tesco version!) and have found that I've been a little hungry around that late afternoon, too-early-to-have dinner kind of time.

As I'm not really hungry when I wake up in the morning, today I tried putting off my first shake until about mid morning, and didn't need my second shake till around 3.15 which saw me through till dinner was ready about 7.45ish!

My point is (sorry, I don ramble!) that you can work the difference elements of the plan to suit you rather than eating for the sake of it.

Good luck! Xx

hey hannah, thats very true. everyone has a different routine, i also leave my first shake till late in the morning (10am-ish), snack around 12.30 and shake about 2.30pm :D xx

mummy2beslim - Welcome!! i am on my third week of slim fast and have lost 8.5lbs so far, tbh i found the first couple of days hard because you do get quite hungry but as the girls above quite rightly say you can change the times you have things and that tides you over quite easily and when your in a routine then your fine. Im finding it really easy now. Good luck and keep us all updated with your progress! x x x

aw thank you for the nice welcome .I had my first shake after the school run and shopping so was about 9.45 .I think I will have a snack about 12 when lo has his lunch then have shake about half 2 ish see how i go then snack after school to keep me going till tea time will still have one snack left then for this evening .I will let you know how the day goes .I have fruit and alpen lights for snacks and some mullers not sure what ill have yet its just what I had in .I need to work out cals for tea but having colmans sausage shanke and bake with tesco light choices sausages ,boiled potatoes and lots off veggies so cant see it being that many cals

Yummm sounds lovely! I never seem to fit in my last snack, after your first week your tea makes you too full, well does me anyway lol

Well done on the start of your first day xx

thank you I am hoping i will get into the swing off things and not feel hungry i will have to remember to drink plenty water as well

Good idea to remember your water - I usually drink a lot naturally but haven't really this week because I've been feeling quite bloated from the shakes.. But today I've woken up with a horrendous headache and dehydrated, so it's very important!

X

Yep drinkin is a must :D I pop abit of robinsons sugar free juice in my water, cant stand normal water and i dont drink tea or coffee lol xx

welcome mummy2beslim!! your only a day behind me im on day 2 and so far so good!! i felt starving yesterday afternoon but drunk a massive glass of water and that kept me going! Good luck with your slimfast journey x

unfortunately only lasted two days i was really hungry i will start again tomorrow.I went back to sw then thought well didn't really give it a chance and i do like the shakes was just hard not having my full English or my porridge in the morning x

Hey hun, dont worry i'm sure you will get back on track, dont give up :) xx

yes need to get my head in gear and start fresh

Definatly, Fresh start today? x

well I have been rubbish and had a sw weekend thank you for all your support but ive decided to go back on sw for a bit I may be back and thank you again x

Awww no worries hun, if you can follow sw better than go for it, good luck with it all, maybe seya soon xxx

thank you great support here .I have messed about so much this week gained 2lb so better get back on plan x

unfortunately only lasted two days i was really hungry i will start again tomorrow.I went back to sw then thought well didn't really give it a chance and i do like the shakes was just hard not having my full English or my porridge in the morning x

you did longer than me hunni :) i did 3 hours then had pizza :giggle: i just could not do without proper food :) i was starving,i joined ww on thursday,good luck what ever you decide to do x

Back