Starting Tuesday!!! Time to get rid!

MissRubyRed

I decided to write a little something having read all the other stories.

In 2010 I weighed 16stone 4lbs. I did Lighter Life for 2 weeks and lost 12lbs, after that I went to the gym and ate as healthly as possible. I also worked out cutting things out that I was lactose intolerant.

Anyhow, I managed to get down to about 13 stone by the end of 2010 and even though I was still over weight I felt great. Last time I was that weight I was in my early 20's!

Having been out of work for a few months this year I managed to eat my way back up to 14 stone 4lbs. I feel awful. My face looks awful. Like I have no jaw line anymore. My arms look flabby and as for my stomach! And to think a few years ago i still weighed another 2 stone more. My back pain has come back with a vengence. This completely went when I was at 13 stone.

Soooo got myself a new job and decided theres no way I want to look or feel this fat come my birthday in May. I want to get my long hair which is currently just past my bra strap cut - to my jaw, and if I dont have a jaw line then I cant do that!!!

I picked my up Cambridge diet on Friday and am going to start the diet on Tuesday when I start work. It will be easier if I'm working. Less time to concerntrate on food.

I have a major paranoia about having stinky breath, always have, even before this diet. So I know its not recommended but I will be chewing sugar free gum. I really want to get down to 11 stone 8lb. But I would be estatic to be in the 12 stone region, that would be amazing.

I'll weigh myself again next Saturday.......

Good luck everyone on the CD

Wish me luck!!

P.S if anyone could tell me how I get one of those weight things at the bottom that would be great!

good luck i got my first weigh in later so hopefully it gets easier once the first wk is out the way lol xx

Good Luck, let us know how well you did!!!

I bought some new scales today. They say I am 14st 0.1lb - as long as it didnt say anymore than what I weighed Friday when I picked up my diet shakes! I'm really excited, but having read loads of other peoples stories it seems day 3-4 is a real killer.

I forgot to write in my 1st post. I was a little disappointed in my CDC, she was a very petite slim woman. She said she was a personal trainer and only really used CD to shift those few pounds she put on when she went on holiday. I really wanted my CDC to be someone I could relate to more and with a good success story.

x

hi i lost 8lbs in first wk yah and 3 inchs of my waist so not gonna moan at that lol xx

Good luck :) I am starting Tuesday too :) TODAY !! I have just had my first soup of the day! I am feeling positive.

Day 1 - choc mint shake for breakfast - gorgeous, leek and potato soup for lunch - nice, dinner was 2 shakes toffee and walnut, hmmmm not overly keen and choc orange, was ok.

The shakes are quite hard to shake - as in theres still loots of bits floating in mine. I dont have the option to use a blender at work. I found the soup took ages to dissolve too.

My boyfriend is coming round now and him and my son are going to order a take away.... I'm not fussed but it hasnt arrived yet!!!

Well done on your weight loss sv1711!!!!

I really struggled with water today. I've only drunk about a litre. I'm too cold for water today!

x

MissRubyRed said:
Day 1 - choc mint shake for breakfast - gorgeous, leek and potato soup for lunch - nice, dinner was 2 shakes toffee and walnut, hmmmm not overly keen and choc orange, was ok.

The shakes are quite hard to shake - as in theres still loots of bits floating in mine. I dont have the option to use a blender at work. I found the soup took ages to dissolve too.

My boyfriend is coming round now and him and my son are going to order a take away.... I'm not fussed but it hasnt arrived yet!!!

Well done on your weight loss sv1711!!!!

I really struggled with water today. I've only drunk about a litre. I'm too cold for water today!

x

Hi miss ruby red
Don't know how much you know about CD, don't wanna sound patronising

I'm now on day 24 and have lost 21lbs already.

Umm I use a blender at home but when I'm out I get the ready made shakes as I have tested using a shaker but like you said it still lumpy which made me gag lol and then when your on your 3rd week you can have bars which are brilliant when your out and about

As far as the water goes it really is the key to the weightloss you are ment to drink a min on 2.25litres however I try and drink 4 litres as many people have found
'the more you drink the more you shrink'
Best thing todo is get a litre water bottle with a sports cap that you like and keep filling it up. I don't even realise that I've drunk 4 litres as I just sip on it all the time.

Anyway

Good luck on your journey

Sophie x

Hiya

Yes, water. YOU'VE GOT TO DRINK MORE!! lol

Apparently, it's the one key thing that makes this diet work. Try drinking sparkling water (17p a bottle from Tescos!). I can't drink still water - it's too much like hard work! But i can drink sparkling water - and get some flavoured water mix from your Consultant - that will help too.

I bring a 2 litre bottle to work with me and I like to finish that around 3.30 - so i can at least go to the loo about three times before I leave for home... a constant worry for me - where is the nearest loo!!

If you can manage to drink a two litre bottle it'll be fine. I know a lot of people try to drink more - but I couldn't do it (and CD does recommends just over 2 litres - so their advice is good enough for me). I also supplement the water with at least 3/4 mugs of black coffee per day. It all counts.

You'll get used to it (you are going to have to! hahaha!).

Good luck!!

Lx

Back