Starting Ultimate Inch Loss tomorrow

What I have been doing is on the day I get weighed, my OH and I have gone out for lunch/dinner and eaten something really nice but healthy - italian or harvester. That then takes up some of the extra calories that I dont eat during the week :) I have also had the h/f allowance on alcohol but saved it to have on two occasions.

Oh, that is a good idea :) Thanks for this!!

Hi Sarah

I am alright keeping the treats and maybe having a nice big ice cream during the week, arent I?

I dont want to get into the habit of having treats every day..I have an ED (binge eater) and there are some things that just trigger it for me, and I have been doing brilliantly since starting the RC diet. I am sure it should be ok, but I will try and be sensible :)

As long as you count your calories and you have saved them up, then yes its fine.

I can't allow myself to eat treats everyday, so I used to have extra meat or pasta etc to use up my extra calories or i'd save them if i was going out at the weekend so I could have a few glasses of wine

Hello im doing really well this week, introducting food is strange but not gained since cuming off CD.!!

Loving fruit grapes mostly, so hope i keep it up.!

well done 2 lbs off iy great scotsmist xx

Wow! This thread is brimming with good vibes and info!!! You are all doing so well, keep it up!!

Got my own week 2 wi today, then wk3, so been reading all your posts with interest.

Good luck and enjoy half term next week, if you have it!!
xx

Hello im doing really well this week, introducting food is strange but not gained since cuming off CD.!!

Good to hear you are doing great!!! I know what you mean about introducing food again.....after shakes the food is scrumptios and I am not struggling one bit to eat all that I am allowed...well, saving up treats, etc as I am meeting a friend on Saturday for a meal; wont go mad and I dont really drink alcohol, so reckon will be ok!

I LOVE this diet..although I really dont think it is a diet; it is learning portion control and to eat healthily and MOVE MORE!!! Wonderful!!!

Wow! This thread is brimming with good vibes and info!!! You are all doing so well, keep it up!!

THANKS!!!!!!! Loving doing it!

Got my own week 2 wi today, then wk3, so been reading all your posts with interest.

Hope you do well at WI!!!

Good luck and enjoy half term next week, if you have it!!
xx

Have you tried freezing your grapes???? very nice little treat if you want something frozen during the hot weather!!! Or even freeezing low fat yoghurts and swapping a qtr pint of milk for it (if under 70cals that is lol) :D

Great idea sarah will try that now.!! well
had wi today and 4.5 lbs down below my goal weight
OOOHHH MYYY lol
Im aiming to maintain now my leadre said i am 'tiny' now
so yes.!

xx

OOOHHH MYYY lol
so yes.!

xx

:woohoo: Wow well done Shanny and congratulations on reaching your goal. Maintenance is a whole new ball game !!! :talk017:

OOOHHH MYYY lol
so yes.!

xx

WAW!!! Well done...great loss :) that is a nice description too "tiny" :)

Have a brill week!!

Like the grape idea....someone told me about doing that with dates...so I have frozen some dates....not having them yet as I am out at the weekend for a meal, but will try one next week and let you know what I think!!

Thank you ladies ive been dress shopping today spent a bomb too.!!

sarah how many kcals are you on for maintain now??
Happy weekend.

Weighed in a day early today......should have weighed tomorrow, but I was meeting a friend today and was worried that I overdo things and have a gain tomorrow..and didnt want to know!! haha...

So, this week I have lost 1.5lbs! Really pleased with that. 9.5lbs in 3 weeks to date! Chuffed to bits!

I was actually really good with my friend too. I had kept all my extra 200 cals each day since last week, plus my lunch and dinner cals/allowance for today.

I had

BBQ BURGER (double burger on a bun) with bacon and cheese!!
BAKED SPUD
1 x small sachet of Mayo
1 x 125ml glass of red wine!

NO DESSERT!!

Oh, forgot, when we first met had
half scone (no butter)
half apricot madeira cake

When I got home I had a small dry pannini and an apple and that is all I will have today, so not too bad really! Think I havent done too much damage! I will be very active this next week as well...dont think I will make a stone in one month, but you know I am happy with that. I was surprised to lose what I did considering I havent been eating and not having carbs for some time...I thought I had screwed my whole metabolism!!

I feel as though I am living now and enjoying my food and making the right choices! I will certainly carry on with the program after next week! Just love it and I cant praise RC enough!!!!

I have been dieting for the past 3ish years - since I got engaged and after my wedding! I had only lost 7-10lbs through trying Weight Watchers, Rosemary Conley and just going it alone.

In February this year, I re-joined my local Rosemary Conley class and embarked on the Amazing Inch Loss Plan. I lost 1 stone as the plan promised in the first 4 weeks and I have lost a further 7lbs since. That may not seem like much to some in that amount of time, but to me it's a massive personal achievement.

The first two weeks of the plan are tough and you have to stay disciplined, but after that it becomes easy and you don't really fancy the treats you get an allowance for.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the plan, and what's great is that it's common sense healthy eating and exercise. after the first 4 weeks there's no quick fix, but it really is a plan worth sticking with :)

I have been dieting for the past 3ish years - since I got engaged and after my wedding! I had only lost 7-10lbs through trying Weight Watchers, Rosemary Conley and just going it alone.

In February this year, I re-joined my local Rosemary Conley class and embarked on the Amazing Inch Loss Plan. I lost 1 stone as the plan promised in the first 4 weeks and I have lost a further 7lbs since. That may not seem like much to some in that amount of time, but to me it's a massive personal achievement.

The first two weeks of the plan are tough and you have to stay disciplined, but after that it becomes easy and you don't really fancy the treats you get an allowance for.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the plan, and what's great is that it's common sense healthy eating and exercise. after the first 4 weeks there's no quick fix, but it really is a plan worth sticking with :)

Well done on your losses so far! I agree with you 100% regarding the plan...I dont see it as a diet, I see it as a healthy eating plan for life! After Lipotrim and having shakes, the plan has been easy...havent found it difficult at all.

I would like to do more aerobic exercise but I have arthritis in knee and spine so i cant do high impact, but been doing coreball, pilates and walking a lot.....I reckon if I had been able to really do high impact I may have lost a bit more, but I am REALLY happy with what i have lost so far...I love the plan and intend to carry on!!

Thanks for your encouragement!

Hi and welcome to RC. Well done on your weight loss so far. RC is a great way to lose weight. Its not a diet but a lifestyle change.... it will soon become a way of life to you. :D:D

Back