starting weight watchers...

HannahB

I've just booked my holiday to Majorca for May and I want to loose some weight before then...my mum did WW a few years ago and did really well so I'm hoping to have the same amount of success...

but i was wondering (and you might think this is a stupid question) but is there an 'average' amount of weight lost by people following ww or does it just vary between people...in my dreams id like to loose about 2stone before i go and im just curious to see how realistic that goal could be :)

thanks,
HannahB

It does vary from person to person and can depend on how much you have to lose too. The average is 1 - 2lbs a week, so half a stone a month on average

i know ive left it really late to start but i guess better late than never...
i have been on off dieting for a few weeks but life is being a biatch atm so dieting isnt really happening lol
but hopefully i will be able to do something - i want to look nice on the beach so badly :)

even if you dont make 2 stone, i'm sure any amount of weight lost will make you feel more comfortable and more confident for your holiday :) good luck with it - i'm sure you will do really well x

thanks ladies :D

well i had a bit of a surprise when I found my starting weight...im half a stone lighter than i thought i was! :D

am finding it really good at the moment...loving eating all my veg as i hardly used to eat any so im def feeling better about that :)

im hoping for a significant loss - i know my goal is pretty big but i think that if i focus and do it properly i can make it...especially if i keep it up at the gym aswell :D

Back