Starting WW today

boofaloo

Gold Member
HI everyone

I am starting WW today. I have done it before so i'm not a complete newbie but i'll still need all the help i can get as i'm doing the points programme!!
I have all the books from a previous attempt:eek: and am not going to classes so am relying on you guys for support!!!

I have 3 1/2 stone to lose and am taking it 1/2 stone at a time.

Looking forward to getting to know you all. xx

Good luck for your restart hun... there is loads of WW peeps here so you should get loads of support!!!

Keep in touch and let us know how your day is going xxxx

Hey Helen!!!!!!!!!!! Lets do this hun, Ill see you tonight at school, but we will do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half a stone at a time for you, no worries, lets make a chart for you and keep going!

Hello You!!!

Not sure if you remember me we used to chat on MSN i am sure. Great to see you starting ww, i started abotu 3 weeks ago but just got back from holidays so back in the swing now. You will be fine the diet is fab.

Anyway if you fancy a chat on MSN my addy is: [email protected]

Think you might already have it but it would be lovely to catch up.

Love Busy X

P.S Sorry if i have the wrong person but i really think it is you.

Hi honey, Ive restarted ww today so heres to us both getting fab results and while still eating!!! Sarahxx.

Wow - what a lovely welcome!!

First day went well have been 95% good. It's my birthday today so am going to aim for another 95% good day then be 100% perfect!!!! OOh i can just see my halo now - give it a week and it'll be shining!!

Weighed in at 13st 6 and my Weigh day is Tuesday - just so you can all keep tabs on me.

Good Luck boofaloo with your weight loses and get a diary started so we can all be nosey lol.

Welcom to ww...xx

Hope you have had a good Birthday and celebrated in non fattening foody way.
Sure you will love WW

Back