• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starting WW tonight

Hello there. I haven't come over from CD but quite a few people on here have done and have done very well. WW say you can lose up to 7lb a month and that seems to be the average on her but some people do better than that.

Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss so far x

Sez

has started again!!
Hi DD!! I am joining WW online tomo, as yet another attempt at getting the last of my flab off begins!!

Good luck and well done this far!!

I'm just going into week 3 of the core plan and so far I've lost 8lbs which I have been really pleased with.

I've not done the points before, but i've found the core plan really easy to follow and I feel so much better for eating healthy balanced meals all the time.

Good luck!

Hi Dietingdon,

I converted from CD about 6 weeks ago, it has been hard but the weight is coming off, and I have lost 10.5lbs, since leaving CD.
I did put 6.5lb on when I left CD, but that soon came off, but I either lose about 3-4lbs in one week then the next week I tend to lose nothing.
I did put on one week, but it was totm, so I will put it down to that

Good luck with it all, it is so nice to eat again. I do have the odd Choc tetra as a hot chocolate as its only 1pt for half a carton, that satisfies my choc craving at work.

Let us know how you get on