Starting WW tonight

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Dietingdon, 5 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive been doing the Cambridge Diet for 20 weeks, and have lost 72lbs, but due to cost mainly, I'm changing over to WW. How much has everyone lost, and in how long? I still have another 52lbs to lose. Feel like it'll take a lifetime to get there! Have any of you changed over from CD?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hello there. I haven't come over from CD but quite a few people on here have done and have done very well. WW say you can lose up to 7lb a month and that seems to be the average on her but some people do better than that.

Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss so far x

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hi DD!! I am joining WW online tomo, as yet another attempt at getting the last of my flab off begins!!

Good luck and well done this far!!

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm just going into week 3 of the core plan and so far I've lost 8lbs which I have been really pleased with.

I've not done the points before, but i've found the core plan really easy to follow and I feel so much better for eating healthy balanced meals all the time.

Good luck!

6. shazza2971

shazza2971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(10.99%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi Dietingdon,

I converted from CD about 6 weeks ago, it has been hard but the weight is coming off, and I have lost 10.5lbs, since leaving CD.
    I did put 6.5lb on when I left CD, but that soon came off, but I either lose about 3-4lbs in one week then the next week I tend to lose nothing.
    I did put on one week, but it was totm, so I will put it down to that

Good luck with it all, it is so nice to eat again. I do have the odd Choc tetra as a hot chocolate as its only 1pt for half a carton, that satisfies my choc craving at work.

Let us know how you get on

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello and welcome to WW, youll love it.

You can lose half a stone a month on WW (some people lose more). There have been a lot of people come from CD to WW and while a couple have put on a lb or 2 in the first week, most have continued to lose :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.