Starving after a visit to the gym

I decided to go to the gym this morning. I had a bowl of bran flakes and a banana for my breakfast. I went to the gym for an hour and came back home starving. I thought if I had some protein I would be ok, so I had scrambled eggs on toast. About 45 minutes later I was still hungry so, I had a tin of tuna mixed with some salad cream. I've drunk loads of water, I'm still hungry and thirsty.

Does this happen to anyone else? I normally go to the gym straight from work. I have my tea as soon as I get home.

This doesn't usually happen to me but I eat a banana before I go, which is usually after work so I've had lunch and everything too, and when I'm at the gym I drink about a litre of water. The great thing with SW is there's so many free foods so if you're hungry just eat until you're satisfied. Maybe have a bigger breakfast before you go next time, bulk out the cereal with fruit or have a fry up? HTH x

I keep a pan of "free" soup in the fridge all the time for just these ocassions. I think soup is so filling and satisfying.

I use a stock cube, 2 if I need them and every veg. I have.........

Also try to have "FREE" fruit salad in the fridge as well.

Back