Starving but not giving in,can c the difference

michellewild

OMG cant believe how hungry i am this morning,this is my 5th day,and have woke up light headed and hungry,but i am very determined not to give in to the hunger,just stood in front of the mirror ,just shorts n bra and WOW i can not believe the difference in my body shape:D,i really can see it changing before my eyes,i can actually hold by jelly belly right in(deff could not do that before lol),good luck to every 1,i really do believe in this diet now xxx:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's fabulous to hear Michelle. Am getting excited about meeting the 'new me' when I start the plan next week.

Lisa

ohh thanks lisa,this is were the hard work starts 4 me,the dreaded weekend,like to let my hair down at weekends and have a good drink n a curry sat night,this is gonna be so tough 4 me,i really hope i can get through it,looking forward to my weigh in monday hopefully the results will be good xxx

ohh thanks lisa,this is were the hard work starts 4 me,the dreaded weekend,like to let my hair down at weekends and have a good drink n a curry sat night,this is gonna be so tough 4 me,i really hope i can get through it

Yes i was the same but having been on vlcd for nearly 6 weeks now i can tell you it will fade, the feeling of it being the weekend and curry+alcomohol,lol
I use to have a drink every night:eek: and always had a treat(takeaway) on a weekend.
You are doing brilliantly, don't give in now. When you get weighed you will be so happy you didn't have something to eat!! Well done on motivating yourself, it's not easy,good luck with weekend, you can do it!!!:D

I have a start date of next week, am so tempted to have a massive blow out this weekend! Psychologically it can't be good though eh!

well done hun - i call mine jelly belly too lol

I know what you mean. I've just made up the school lunches for tomorrow and the thought of a ham roll seems too divine. But this water i'm drinking now will soon taste of success...... ah nothing like a cheesy line....... arrghh cheese!!!!!!!!!!

Back