1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

steak syns

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by josienpaul, 19 August 2011 Social URL.

1. josienpaul

josienpaul Member

If I go out for a meal (Frankie and Bennys Style Restaurant) is a steak free?

I am dreading my favourite restaurant:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. enteralterego

enteralterego Well-Known Member

I don't think it will be as will be probably be cooked in oil and or butter

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

When we cooked steaks in the kitchen i worked in no oil or butter was ever added. most places dont. They chargrill it..

5. enteralterego

enteralterego Well-Known Member

I guess the only real way is to ask where you eat

One of out local restaurants do a watching the waistline menu which they say are low in syns etc.

6. josienpaul

josienpaul Member

THANKS BOTH FOR GETTING BACK TO ME, HOPEFULLY ITS A NEW GRILL RESTAURANT THAT MAY BE WILLING TO IMPRESS!

WELL DONE ON THE 4LB'S LOSS ENTERALTEREGO :p

7. Max&GabrielsMum

Max&GabrielsMum Well-Known Member

yummmmmmm steak mmmm

8. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

i would pretty much bank on all frankie and bennys having grills.. i wouldn't use oil or butter if i cooked a steak.. even pre slimming world haha
    Hope you have a fab time x

9. josienpaul

josienpaul Member

I managed to get away with it I think, weigh in will tell the truth.

I had mash potatoes without cream and butter and had garlic butter (1tbsp) which i poured on my steak (tut tut)

I did have 17.5s spare from that day and that week so I think i should be well within as i drank diet coke too!

Cant believe willpower didnt dissapear as the wedges and deserts looked gorgeous!