Step 1 - Sole Source - 1st Weigh In

red2903

Afternoon All,

I started on Cambridge on 21st November with the Mrs as we are getting married next year and need to shift our contentment weight.

I have been on Liportim before and lost 4 stone, but I endlessly cheated and eventually gave up.

1st weigh in was on 27th and I had lost 21 pounds which is pretty darn good. I always seem to lose this much on my first week of any VLC diet. So now down from 19st 8lbs to 18st 1lb.

Weighed myself again at home last night and was 17st 8lbs so thats a 2 stone loss in just 9 days.

Things are going well, but yesterday was very difficult. I'm craving pizza like crazy and having gotten a text from Domino's about buy one get one free, I was soo close to caving in. Thankfully, my beautiful fiancee convinced me to stick it out and so I did. IMO its so important to have someone for constant support on a diet like this. If I was on my own, I'd have caved on day 1.

Its great reading through other peoples posts and how everyone shares in each others success, so thought i'd put my story on here in the hope that it gives inspiration to others.

We can do this people!

Also, whats everyones thoughts on taking a Christmas break and getting back on it on 1st Jan?

Omg well done that is amaaaazing. Looking to start my journey on the cambridge diet on Monday And you have definatley given me inspiration to wanna do it even more!!

I'm taking a week off from Xmas eve to 2nd Jan. im not planning on going crazy eating everything in sight, but I don't want to stay on cambridge and not be able to celebrate and enjoy alcohol and treats with friends and family! I know I'll put some weight back on but also know it'll be gone again within 2 weeks so I'm not going to worry

Back