Step 1 Sole Source + Step 1 Sole Source +: My Cambridge Journey - Please share it with me!

Ah don't beat yourself up babes. All of us are Human and no matter how focused and strong we can be, all slip up from time to time. Don't dwell on it and let yourself spiral through besting yourself up. Hugs babes! X

Morning everyone, how are you all today?! I'm good, bit tired as was up till 2am finishing editing a set. I only had 2 shakes and my egg meal yesterday, wanted to have another one aswell but didn't get chance was just too busy, had 4 litres though so guess that's good.

I see my consultant tonight at 8pm to collect more products and weigh in but I'll be going by mine as this will be the first time I've seen her, I started last Monday using my own so it'll be best to keep to what I started with.

According to scales this morning ( I'm a serial weigher, something I really need to stop doing) I'm 14 st 2 1/4lb so that's 10lb off since Monday, hoping I get 12lb off by tomorrow! :))

Sending you all lovely day wishes! Hope it brightens up its grim here at the moment! X

Morning, I know but it slows down the process I am pretty sure iv lost a stone in the 2 weeks 8lbs upto last mon so hoping stone or more n hope that bread hasn't buggered it up I feel so bad :-( will be good from now on! I was so positive yesterday that I'm
Gonna do it n prove everyone wrong so now I must b strong, today gonna b hard going on picnic with my son n my parents so taking chicken salad with me but their b more goodies which I def won't touch have a lovely day peeps x

Morning, I know but it slows down the process I am pretty sure iv lost a stone in the 2 weeks 8lbs upto last mon so hoping stone or more n hope that bread hasn't buggered it up I feel so bad :-( will be good from now on! I was so positive yesterday that I'm
Gonna do it n prove everyone wrong so now I must b strong, today gonna b hard going on picnic with my son n my parents so taking chicken salad with me but their b more goodies which I def won't touch have a lovely day peeps x

I bet you'll smash the st mark! :) picnic is lovely, you'll be strong! :) mind over matter! Have fun! X

How's everyone doing today? I have been ok, feel well n truly in the zone now! Bit gutted as really wanted to meet my new CDC tonight as planned but she's got a vomiting bug so I left cash in her letter box n took my products she left outside. Hoping to see her this week to 'meet her' then see her again Sunday to weigh in and get more products! Really looking forward to achieving my goal weight or as close to it before if I feel happy n sexy, confident etc! Xxxx

I can't wait til I get weighed tomorro this. 5 stone I wana loose means so much I have a special wedding next yr which just been confirmed as my sister in law to be got diagnosed with leukaemia in feb n she is slowing recovering n a family holiday with them all so I wana be confident n sexy n even bigger not been abroad for 11 years :-( so these next few months r gonna b hard but amamzing had a nice picnic which I had salad n cottage cheese n bottle of water n a shake for t :)

Ah pleased to hear, she's recovering well!

Fab! Good job on staying focused today!!! You can do it! What's your start weight and goal weight?! X

Start was 16st week n half ago
5 days weigh in 15.6
Ya she is so brave most amazing person I know so proud to have her as my sister in law :) finally son in bed n can now settle but if tele n have a shake in a bit for evening snack lol :)

Ah that's lovely! Well done you hunni! You'll soon be getting smaller n smaller it happens so so fast!
I've just had my last ice blended shake and just sat down with 2 large hard boiled eggs with some cucumber and chilli flakes on as my 'meal' but using tonight's as my snack if makes sense! Had my 5 litres so now I'm free to unwind without the thousand loo trips haha! X

Morning lovely day again n it's weigh in later yayy, I did my food shop yesterday n brought some asparagus n large eggs n gonna try it in the week, sounds yum!!
I get my bars today he's bringing mixture for me to try so that nu evening treat :)

Morning ladies. Hope you all had a good week. Hows everyone getting on. Im back on my packs starting today it woukd have been my second weigh in but ive postponed it for saturday just to rectify any damage done plus ive got leftover packs.

Well had a tx of my consultant today lovely guy just telling me not to worry bout my weigh in due to my bread eating n should affect majorly long as lost me first stone il b v happy, I keep oine shopping for smaller clothes but I will resist for a little while longer haha fab day again today, ah suki sat should be a good weigh in then Hun make up for it :)

Hi ladies,

I have just read thro the thread and your all very supportive of each other, it's great!

I am re starting cd today. Previously lost 2 st and then live got hectic and put some back on as started old habits :(

I would really love to join in your thread and help and be supported on this cd journey :)

All your weight loses are very inspiring. Keep up the good work ladies

Hope you all have a great day.

Laura x

Hi everyone :)

Had a naughty few days at the weekend :( had a wrap with my chicken and a tiny slice of apple pie ooopss! Weighed myself this morning anf I've lost 1lb so i'm happy I haven't put anything on! Weighing a day early this week (thurs instead of fri) as CDC has a wedding on my normal weigh in day. Hoping for at least 3lb because that will take me to a stone loss!

My CDC brought my products round on Friday that consisted of a full box of mint choc shakes lol although she assures me I am not the only one who does this! I get to start the bars next week too :) gonna save them for supper as I really miss the snacking at night when the kids are in bed!

Keep strong and resist temptation! Lol

Lauren x

Had official weigh in today and 11 1/4lb off over the beeping moon with that! :)) hoping to make it a stone by Wednesday as I go to legolsnd! :) unsure whether I'll be having a day off for that or not, my worry is its loads of walking n really don't want I feel weak! Xxxx good luck for weigh in kayem! Good on ya suki for getting back in the wagon!

Welcome Laura! X

Proper mad at myself! Handful of jelly sweets! Grrrr!!!

Ah well done mrsp, oh I know my son comes bk from his baby's house with sweets n it's so hard not to grab one :-( it's gonna b hard in holidays when my son at home n wanting sweets n ice cream lollies etc haha loved legoland but I know what ur saying ur going to be starving!
Laura I love the choc mint n choc ones also can't wait for my CDC to bring them later crushed ice mint choc yummy n yeh I'm the same I want the bars for the evening time so he's bringing a mixture just hope I like them lol :)

Back