Step 1 Sole Source + Step 1 Sole Source +: My Cambridge Journey - Please share it with me!

Malt toffee and choc chewy bars were my fav! Xxx

My CDC has given me all flavours including cranberry which I don't like urgh not gonna enjoy that one :-( got lemon, peanut, toffee n choc, in 12 days iv lost 12 1/2lbs I was so close to the stone mark :-( he said n happy I am as that amount in just 12 days but if was full 14 may have lost the extra 1 1/2!!
Roll on next mon. :)

Wow thats brill. Your cdc sounds really nice. Will be meeting my new one on saturday..i emailed the old one telling her that i was changing she didnt even reply back

I felt slightly gutted wasn't the stone today but I know next mon il b just over it :) I'm starving now so looking forward to my chicken n salad in a mo n a peanut bar for tonight it smells so nice :)

I felt slightly gutted wasn't the stone today but I know next mon il b just over it :) I'm starving now so looking forward to my chicken n salad in a mo n a peanut bar for tonight it smells so nice :)

Well done on your losses so far!! Dont beat yourself up over the odd blip. The way i see it takes years to put weight on it takes months on cambridge to lose it.

I started at 22 st 8lbs and i now weigh just under 15st. Its worth it just hang on in there x

Ah wow that amazing weight loss well done to you, yeh I know I just was hoping would be a stone as I lost 8lbs in 5 days when I first started, it's cool I'm ok n il b enjoying my peanut bar n dizzy water tonight :)

Do you ladies do ss plus everyday? I only do it at weekends but really needing a little chew if that makes sense! Just popped some hard boiled eggs in to boil and will have a small salad tonight as feel really hungry! Do you have 3 packs n a small 200csl meal or 2 packs n a meal?! X

I'm doing ss+ 3 shakes n a 220kcal meal I like the food especially in the summer, tonight I had chicken with seasoning n a salad yummy :)

I'm def going to do it everyday! :) I love chicken n salad! :)) love eggs too! I know it's tmi but cor I'm so constipated! I have taken 2 dulcolax tonight in hope of going! X

Mrs P..if ur drinking enough water that should help..shouldnt it hun?. I can say ive not had that problems touch wood.

I drink 5 litres so unsure why I can't go! :/ sorry it'sa minging discussion! X

Hey mrs p take senna I find it more effective than ducolax. The first time I done cd I was terrible with that issue and on ss you don't get enough fibre hence why it happens. On ss+ your having a bit of fibre in your diet so not as bad .

Hope that answers your query :)

Blimey 5 litres is alot..how do u manage that..i just abt manage the 3. Have u tried that fibre mix that u can get from the cdc?

Iv not had that problem yet but then I am ss+, just had my peanut bar wasn't that bad after taste isn't great but u drink lots of water with it as its chewy took me 15 mins to eat it haha but I did take small chunks out if it make it last, I so wana try choc mint bar, how's everyone doing?

Will def try that! I'm going to stay on plus for the duration now :) x doing really well. I don't like the peanut ones, found they hurt my teeth! Haha maybe I'm just a granny pants! X

It wasn't to bad I took small bites but was nice to have a bar after weeks without chocolate n biscuits :)

Back