Step 1 Sole Source + Step 1 Sole Source +: My Cambridge Journey - Please share it with me!

The malt toffee reminds me of a fudge! Xxx

I got 1 of them to try may have tomorro :) tummy not feeling great thou not sure if bar or maybe my time of the month :-(

I'm due on the 17th! Dreading it, really don't want to retain water! Hate it at the best if times! X

Im ok at the moment..had food at the weekend. Didnt over do it..well at least thats what i think..my silly scales are playing up too :(

Well I just remembered I was on 2 weeks ago so not that maybe it's just having those bars n getting use to them x

I chucked my scales I prefer my consultant to weigh me it will drive me mad weighing myself every day haha

Morning ladies, up all night with bad belly, bloody laxatives!!! Going to do done housework today and enjoy the sun love to you all x

Morning everyone I had rough sleep son kept waking :-( got some deliveries today new furniture n appliances so gonna b busy doing that n cleaning through kitchen ready for them, il b bk on my exercise bike again today it's a vibrating one haha it's nuts!! I got sore bum from it yesterday haven't been on a bike in a long time :)

Ok well I am just loving life at min, just had my confirmation letter iv passed my hairdressing course :) have been excepted for level 3 but not sure if il be able to do it unless I get a job ASAP :-( so loosing weight n passing my course is just amazing right now :)

Wow well done lovely! Where a bouts in the country are you?! Xx

Wiltshire (Chippenham, Swindon) way Hun I am so pleased with myself n to get job in the new next near me that will be the cherry on the top :) thanku Hun I have so much energy today I am spring cleaning even thou so hot n gone brought 4 pints of water so far haha

It's brilliant isn't it! I've just booked a boudior photo shoot :) nice little thing to look forward to! X

Ah wow bet u can't wait :) lovely day today spring cleaned then relaxed n watched hunger games brill film. :/)

Im really excited! I haven't seen that yet! I've had a lovely chilled day, had a picnic in the park with my girl friends and our kids then been at my neighbours in the pool! Stayed on plan and focused the whole time! :) worried about legolsnd and staying on plan I must admit! X

I'm so chuffed with myself. Day one done and dusted 100% ss :) been for a nice walk this evening too :) I have another busy day to to so here's to day 2 100% :)

Well done laura...im back on day 3..after a minor blip.

Thanks suki I always find the 1st 2 days the hardest so after tomro I will be fine (hopefully). Have my brothers wedding in sept and a huge charity holiday in October so would like to be at target or close to by October :)

Do you have any occasions keeping you going?

Back