Step 1 Sole Source + Step 1 Sole Source +: My Cambridge Journey - Please share it with me!

I dont have any occasion tbh..but just want to be fitter. I lost my dear dad last year in sept and he was a fit guy. I promised myself to lose the weight.

Yeh think that b pretty difficult but do ur best, loved Lego land my boy did to, I'm just having my toffee bar n know what u mean like fudge it's yum yum slowly munching on it with sparkling water, relaxing watching my series :)

There's so yummy! I'm off for early night ladies! Keep focused, we are making our dreams a reality! Hugs x

Night Hun, Awww that was lush oh iv missed my evening snack, suki toffee one is really nice I got chocolate one tomorro :)

Nearly at legolsnd! I'm excited xx

Weeing is the problem but hey ho what goes in must come out. Having a great day. Loving my packs..looking forward to an iced choco mint shake for my dinner

I know in this weather I seem to be loving it n tonight got my choc bar. :) asked my CDC for mint choc for next week :) best b as nice as the shake lol

Feeling slightly rough earlier where my dinner was late I caused hunger pains at top of my tummy n it won't go even thou iv eaten :-(

Hey girls, yesterday was brilliant. Diet not so! :( I well n truly ruined it! Had chips, chicken and salad at lunch, a mango n pineapple smoothie for breakfast in the car as was starving! Then had KFC for tea! :( totally out of ketosis I know it! I started back again today with hesitation but am crazy hungry! :/ I was 13 st 12 3/4 now 14st 1/2lb gutted!!! But it was my own doing! X

Dont stress urself Mrs P. Its easily done..i was like that on the weekend but went straight back on the plan on monday..we will always have these blips..it what ww do next that counts. Im sure you will lose that in a few days back on the plan.

Back