Step2 810kcal Step 2 - 1st Weigh-In!

It's amazing isn't it, I've got into jeans that I've not been able to squeeze into for years I feel fab i really do its amazing what losing a bit of weight does for your confidence and outlook on life in general is so much brighter and happier xx

It definitely is! I don't think I've been this size since I was a teen! Looking forward to maintaining and really toning up!

Another 1lb and 3 inches off.

I'm now officially down a dress size! :)

Think I have another month to get to my target weight - it's coming off slower now the less I've got to lose.

Have a good week everyone!

Another 1lb and 3 inches off.

I'm now officially down a dress size! :)

Think I have another month to get to my target weight - it's coming off slower now the less I've got to lose.

Have a good week everyone!

Well done Hun on your getting down a dress size! I have found that its coming off slower I weigh in on Wed and hoping for 2lb only lost 1lb last week! Got 12lb to go to get to goal not sure how long this is going to take?

Hope you have a good week!

Thank you!!

I'm trying to be 100% until Sat, it's my birthday on Monday and I'm going out Sat and Sun, both are 3 course meals!

Monday I'm having a homemade dinner - though will do a healthy option.

Right back on it on Tuesday.

I'm going to try up my power walking this week and get out every night. Really want to get to target quicker so I can maintain and start trying the recipes from the meals in minutes cookbook.

The compliments are starting to come which is nice, then again so are the 'it's not healthy' ones, not letting it affect me...I'm the lightest I've weighed since my early teens and I feel great!

Thank you!!

I'm trying to be 100% until Sat, it's my birthday on Monday and I'm going out Sat and Sun, both are 3 course meals!

Monday I'm having a homemade dinner - though will do a healthy option.

Right back on it on Tuesday.

I'm going to try up my power walking this week and get out every night. Really want to get to target quicker so I can maintain and start trying the recipes from the meals in minutes cookbook.

The compliments are starting to come which is nice, then again so are the 'it's not healthy' ones, not letting it affect me...I'm the lightest I've weighed since my early teens and I feel great!

Happy Birthday for Monday Hun I really hope you have a lovely time!

I have the book the book meals in minutes and am looking forward to try some of the recipes! Good luck with your power walking! X

Happy Birthday for Monday Hun I really hope you have a lovely time!

I have the book the book meals in minutes and am looking forward to try some of the recipes! Good luck with your power walking! X

Thanks Theresa!!

Unfortunately this snow and rain has made the walking part a little difficult, though I did my Zumba class tonight and felt good!

Try to get out tomorrow night, Friday and Saturday morning!

Yeah some of the meals look delicious! :)

How are you finding this week?

Thanks Theresa!!

Unfortunately this snow and rain has made the walking part a little difficult, though I did my Zumba class tonight and felt good!

Try to get out tomorrow night, Friday and Saturday morning!

Yeah some of the meals look delicious! :)

How are you finding this week?

Hi I have not tried Zumba but it seems popular! Well done you! I can't wait am going to step up next week as lost 4lb this week and now have 8lb to go to get to goal!

Hope you have a good day well done and hope you manage to get out walking! X

Zumba is great...the music really makes you want to dance!

I'm out walking tonight, didn't manage to get out last night.

I'm moving up to step 3 next week. I'm beginning to get bored on step 2 and feel that if I don't change I'm gonna end up bingeing which I certainly don't want to do.

Don't seem to have moved anything on the scales this week - just wish that 7lbs would shift!

Trying to stay positive!

Out for dinner this weekend seeing as it is my birthday on Monday.

Have a good weekend!

Zumba is great...the music really makes you want to dance!

I'm out walking tonight, didn't manage to get out last night.

I'm moving up to step 3 next week. I'm beginning to get bored on step 2 and feel that if I don't change I'm gonna end up bingeing which I certainly don't want to do.

Don't seem to have moved anything on the scales this week - just wish that 7lbs would shift!

Trying to stay positive!

Out for dinner this weekend seeing as it is my birthday on Monday.

Have a good weekend!

God luck going up to step 3 Hun! Good luck with the 7lb it will come off Hun ! Enjoy your dinner and have a great weekend and birthday x x

So I maybe ventured off plan a little more than I should have!

Scales aren't being nice...

Trying hard to get my head back in the game but it's proving more difficult than I thought!!

TMI ALERT - I don't think it's helping that I've got really bad constipation...5 days later and still no movement. Think I'll take a dulcolax to help shift this horrible feeling - it's really slowing me down! :(

Hopefully I can lose the lbs gained from the weekend this week before my next weigh-in!

Back