Steph's wedding day diet! :-) The final hurdle...

YumyMumy

Crawling to the finish!
Hi guys, tomorrow I will be starting with the points, to hopefully get the last bit off weight off myself! :) I have 11 weeks or so to wedding day and 9lbs to lose :) Im switching from VLCD so hoping to just stay the same at least this week....wish me luck :) xx

day one is going great for me, need to keep a diary so I can look back at good and bad days! I worked out my points allowance at 19 per day! which seems miniscule to last time I did this diet!

so Ive used 5.5 on 2eggs,2toast,soft cheese
6.5 on boiled potato and fish
So I have 7 left....and its already 7pm... hmm I dont know what to do, really not used to being able to eat food so what ive already eaten already seems like loads!!

Ive decided to rejoin the gym on Tuesday once they open back up from easter, so hopefully I can tone myself up ASAP before I go off on my hols :) I hope I have good results like the first time, Im on a tight timescale :) xxx

Hiya

Good luck on reaching your target weight, sure you'll get there no probs at all!!

x

Hi and welcome, congrats on the 52lbs you have already lost, thats fantastic...Im sure you will do great and achieve what you want by your wedding day :) xx

good luck with losing what you want to lose :) i can do it xx

Back