sticky chicken......

Has anyone tried the sticky chicken recipe from slimming world...all i can say is WOW.....it really curbed my chinese craving...and all for 2 syns..give it a try x:D

4 skinless chicken breasts
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar

Dice the chicken and add to the mixture of the other 3 ingredients. Marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour.

Cook in frying pan until all liquid is absorbed. Serve with salad, or rice, or other free SW accompaniment.

2 syns on EE.

I also added mushrooms and green peppers to the recipe. Yum!

This sounds yummy. Will def be trying it!!!! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmm this is one of my favourite SW dishes! Tried it a couple of weeks ago and have made it twice since. Really does taste like Chinese food! I added lots of garlic and chilli for an extra little kick, contrasts nicely with the sweetness of the honey :)

I just tried this with quorn fillets (cut up) with mushrooms, onions, peppers & courgette i had it with rice...it was yummy! Thanks for sharing!

Ive had this twice in 2 weeks and i must say its my fav dish so far! i have mine with a pitta bread and salad to make a chicken kebab! x

oooh this sounds lovely! I'm always looking for new things to do with chicken. I am trying the maple syrup chicken tonight so will give this a try later in the week. yummy!

Hi, I love the Swimming world Sticky Chicken Recipe. Im going to make it tonight with Penne Pasta. Im hoping it tastes a bit like Franky and Bennys Sticky Pasta.

Back