• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

sticky chicken......

S: 14st9lb C: 12st9lb G: 11st4lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 2st0lb(13.66%)
4 skinless chicken breasts
3 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp honey
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar

Dice the chicken and add to the mixture of the other 3 ingredients. Marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour.

Cook in frying pan until all liquid is absorbed. Serve with salad, or rice, or other free SW accompaniment.

2 syns on EE.

I also added mushrooms and green peppers to the recipe. Yum!

S: 12st7.0lb C: 12st9lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: -0st2lb(-1.14%)
Mmm this is one of my favourite SW dishes! Tried it a couple of weeks ago and have made it twice since. Really does taste like Chinese food! I added lots of garlic and chilli for an extra little kick, contrasts nicely with the sweetness of the honey :)

S: 18st11lb C: 18st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.42%)
Ive had this twice in 2 weeks and i must say its my fav dish so far! i have mine with a pitta bread and salad to make a chicken kebab! x

Sinead6uk

Bread is my enemy!
S: 14st0.5lb C: 13st11.0lb G: 11st7.0lb BMI: 28.5 Loss: 0st3.5lb(1.78%)
oooh this sounds lovely! I'm always looking for new things to do with chicken. I am trying the maple syrup chicken tonight so will give this a try later in the week. yummy!

Hi, I love the Swimming world Sticky Chicken Recipe. Im going to make it tonight with Penne Pasta. Im hoping it tastes a bit like Franky and Bennys Sticky Pasta.