1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sticky's Weight Loss Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Sticky, 9 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Well, tonight will be weigh-in number four for me and I am hoping to lose 1.5lbs to get my half stone award. It's not been the easiest of weeks and I have had a 'slip' here and there, but I am still hoping for a loss.

I go on holiday in 30 days and will have another 4 weigh-ins (after tonight) before I leave. My aim is to have a stone loss before then :)

But, in order to stay sane I am taking it one week (and one mini-goal) at a time.

I am picking up the exercise soon to help my tone up again, but know that weight loss can slow once you start building muscle - does anyone have any suggestions to avoid 'plateauing'?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

welcome to sw and good luck on your journey, you have done very well so far x

4. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Hi and welcome Sticky ~ well done on your loss to date and good luck for tonight, it's great when you have something like a holiday to motivate you isn't it? xx

5. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

I Got my half stone award!!! 2 off! At group now (on phone) but ├╝ber excited!!!