still apple perfectly clear...

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Does it exist?! I have tried tesco, morrisons, asda and sainsbury's!!!

Where can I get it from? :confused::confused::confused:

Big Hugs x x x

i can usually get it from asda, although i do prefer the strawberry & kiwi anyway

Perhaps I was just unlucky - I'll try again another day :)

HUgs x x x

they do it on the asda website hun so you can get it if you do internet shopping...although if your store doesnt have it on your stock list they will replace it with an alternitive but worth a try!
:D
x

I get it from Tesco. I clear the shelves of the red apple and strawberry and kiwi every time I go in there!

I tend to find its different what a supermarket stocks in different stores over the country. At one stage I could get the apple from my local morrisons, but I cant anymore. They do sell a strawberry & kiwi of their own brand but thats got citric acid in it! DURRRR!

Only place I have found the flavours is asda. They also stock the still strawberry & kiwi in BM's - better than the sparkling!

hi, are we allowed to drink Perfectly Clear water on SS? If so can you let me know what flavours etc

thanks

but a lot of us have it anyway, with no effects :)

You have to be careful with citric acid content in these drinks they will knock you out of ketosis and or give you food cravings try a little and see how you go .I found zero coke ok and the strawb and kiwi ok but apple was not for me I also was ok chewing sugar free gum but lots of peeps arnt so beware xx

Back