still doing the old points

itwillwork

hi i still want to follow the old points but everything is changing is there anyone still doing them or will i have to start all over again, :confused:

We have a whole forum of people doing Discover :) Ill move your thread there

hi i still want to follow the old points but everything is changing is there anyone still doing them or will i have to start all over again, :confused:

Hi Im still doing the old points, im not at a class just doing them from home with the old stuff I got off years ago - it worked for me then so it will work for me again.

Hope are you getting on?

I'm doing the old plan at home still :) I love it as it's so easy, you can eat whatever, whenever (within reason ;) )

thats awful hunni, you are still paying and deserve a service!! ffs it was good enough for them 3mnths ago, surely they should be happy you are still contributing to the WW brand? that annoys me!

Tracer said:
I'm still on Discovery plan..... Go to class because I wanna get to gold to keep me on track but no help from my leader really ( she don't look impressed with me cos she knows I'm not doing propoints)

Shocking! :eek: you are paying for a service you should get it! Wonder if they are on commission for Pro Points ;) XD

I think seeing as I know the most of the old school points values of hand almost it makes it easier to total up, before I buy it things like tesco light choices had them already printed on as well as the WW stuff.

Like it's been said, if it's not broke don't fix it!

It makes me mad that Discover patrons that have been keeping the WW Brand going for years and spending money are being pushed aside!

Hello can I ask if you do the discover plan still is it not harder ?? Because the points allowance have gone up? Or does it still work out as the same by doing the sat fat!!

I want to return in April just a lil confused to how I would follow the old plan ?

Thanx

Hello can I ask if you do the discover plan still is it not harder ?? Because the points allowance have gone up? Or does it still work out as the same by doing the sat fat!!

I want to return in April just a lil confused to how I would follow the old plan ?

Thanx

I've still got the ww wheel, you line it up with the cals and sat fat and tells you how many old points it is - it worked for me a few years back and i've lost 20lb in 7 weeks with is this year - you will be able to get it from ebay for next to nothing im sure - if not there is a online calculator which is free and also works it out for you - if you want the link let me know - good luck in what you choose.

I have all the old ww items .. I was a ww clerk in 2009 so got lots of products free. So will dust my calculator, pedometer, oil spray, and spoons out, shortly.

Thanx x

The new points system is too complicated - I rejoined and couldn't get to grips with it... I wished I'd given discover a go.... I'm doing slimming world now and this works for me! Good luck and hope you can keep it up!! Xx

Back