1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Still feeling under the weather

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by charlottegrace1, 29 December 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

:confused: I don't know why I have this upset tummy but I've still got it. Nobody else in the family has it so I cann't blame my cooking lol. My tummy feels like its been kicked by a mule. Not eaten properly for a couple of days now as its just not worth it, but I want to get back to normal and start eating normal food again.

Made me some soup this morning for lunch, butternut squash as its light, so will see how I get on with that, but I couldn't face brekkie or tea last night.
    Drinking loads of water, but even that makes me feel queezey. Anybody got a magic wand they can wave in my direction please to help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

I should give your Dr a visit CG, he will give you a prescription for something to clear up your tummy upset quicker than any home made preparation - and you want to be feeling better for the New Year.

So I would see your Dr, I hope you will soon be feeling better my love. X