Still mentally preparing

CandyNotWhale

Right 2moro is going to be day 1 and I'm looking forward to it!!

I have a good feeling about this time

I will hit a wall 4th day in but I'm determined to get past it!!

C'MON

XX

Exciting isn't it! I started on Monday and I have so many hopes riding on getting this weight shifted once and for all! Good luck I'm sure you won't need it!
Ang x

:) hold on to them dreams and hopes Hun and use them to push u through it's a hard diet but I know it has so much potential just reading everyones story proves that!!!

We can and will do it Hun!! Good luck xx

:) hold on to them dreams and hopes Hun and use them to push u through it's a hard diet but I know it has so much potential just reading everyones story proves that!!!

We can and will do it Hun!! Good luck xx

if u follow your own advice, ul get through that barrier im sure :) see, you are your own inspiration too x

That's my girl!!! :)

xxxxxxxx

you can do it!!

I sure am Sarah! As the day goes on I'm feeling so positive! For once I am practicing what I preach :) lol xx

Kels I'm soooo ready wished I started today xx

Thanks mrsn xx

It's cool chick, you look like your really prepared for it now, and your excited!!!!! That's a good thing Cand!! Be excited about seeing your gorgeous self in your new dress!!

1 word ------ BEADS!! Hahahahahaha xxxxx

Thank you guys ur support keeps the happy thoughts going :) :).. how weird am I

This site is helping me so much i now look at my weightloss as being 48lbs instead of 3 huge stones I hope this time next week I can eport some great news

xx

lots of luck x

Yay Cand!!!! I still have 40lbs to go, so we are aiming for the same losses :)

Tag team!! Haha xxxx

48LBS to go for me babe arrrrrgggh!! Im hoping this time next week I'll be half a stone lighter!! :) The idea alone keeps me happy but i know it will be tough but so worth it ?? xx

You can do it babe!! You could loose more than half a stone in your first week if you stick to it 100% and drink all your water!! Just think how happy you will be when you start too see the numbers on the scales go down :)

Tomorrow when you start, start a diary part in the cd weight loss diaries of the forum, that way you if you have a down day, you can always look back on your diary and remember how excited you were, then those feelings might come back to you, and may make you feel better :)

Xxx

We can and will do it!!!!! :)
#
Think hardest time is going to be the weekend but u know what I like a challenge lol c
xxx :)

Weekend will be hard, but you will also be weighed at the weekend, so that's something to look forward to babe!

Try and fill out your day! When everyone goes to eat on Sunday, take Kianah too the park for an hour babe!! I usually go an do the washing up! That way I don't sit in the living room watching everyone eat, and dribbling!! Hahaha!!

If you do have to watch people eat, just imagine there is a load of dirty hair tangled up in there food!! It's a disgusting thought, but it does work babe!! Tried an tested! Hahaha xxx

Back