still no loss :-(

Thanks for the tip yummy mummy might try it when the diet starts to get real boring lol.

Hi Charley
I am doing fine today, tomorrow is my weigh in which i am not really looking forward to. This morning i weighed and the scales said i have lost 4lbs so far:mad: I really hope i will see at least 8lb loss tomorrow (fingers crossed). How has your day been so far?

Thanks for the tip yummy mummy might try it when the diet starts to get real boring lol.

Hi Charley
I am doing fine today, tomorrow is my weigh in which i am not really looking forward to. This morning i weighed and the scales said i have lost 4lbs so far:mad: I really hope i will see at least 8lb loss tomorrow (fingers crossed). How has your day been so far?

hey naomi me too have had a sneak peak on scales which i said i would never do and so far its saying 8lbs in 3 days surelt that cantbe right then again i ws naked so add 2lbs on right there...lol so far so good day 3 should be in ketosis now not looking forward to weekend though:cry:

hey naomi me too have had a sneak peak on scales which i said i would never do and so far its saying 8lbs in 3 days surelt that cantbe right then again i ws naked so add 2lbs on right there...lol so far so good day 3 should be in ketosis now not looking forward to weekend though:cry:
Wow Charley 8lb already that is great:D That is what i would have liked to have seen on my scales but i only got 5lb for my week :mad: Not happy at all i am looking for a 9 or 10lb loss this week to make up for it as i did it 100%. :sigh:

I am like you too - I have my first WI on Monday morning, and I was hoping for at least 1/2 stone, but so far the scales are only showing 4 to 5lbs - need to be extra good over the weekend and make sure that I get the first 7lbs out of the way..

Have a good day

T
x

Just wondering how you WI went ?

Wow Charley 8lb already that is great:D That is what i would have liked to have seen on my scales but i only got 5lb for my week :mad: Not happy at all i am looking for a 9 or 10lb loss this week to make up for it as i did it 100%. :sigh:

Hey Naomi
Im am really hoping so but thats my problem i weigh at home ,hopefully i wont be disssapointed come WI tomorrow, how you getting on on your ss plan? its day 7 for me i feel great jumped a lot of food hurdles this weekend had to sit and watch my BF eat Curry Mutton and rice but didnt bother me too much x x
oh and i cooked Sunday 1st time since i started , i could taste the food but apparently it was the bomb...lol x x :8855:

Good Luck with the weigh in. Don't set yourself too high a target, you shouldn't put all your hope in the scales - make sure you measure too. I often worry about not losing enough, but when someone suggested I measured myself I had lost inches all over. I was really surprised and pleased.

You are doing great x

tHANKS MY CDC TOOK MEASUREMENTS TOO BUT YES THAT IS TRUE I DONT WANNA SET EXPECTANT LEVELS TOO HIGH I HAVE REQUESTED FOR MY BOYFRINED TO HIDE SCALES TOO ...LOL ( sorry about caps) X

Well done Mad Ferret, 2lbs is still a loss and a step in the right direction! Onwards and downwards this week!

xxxx P.s - I TOO had yesterday off, feel terrible today though, think I ate more in a day than I had in 2 weeks! lol!

Well my WI was rubbish - I totally fell off the CD wagon on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, so it was only a measly 2lbs.. but then again what can I expect ?

Aiming for 100% this week !!

T
x

i know 2lbs does not seem alot to you but it is a lot its a bag of sugar and that to me is a lot i will try to inspire you for this week i lost 15.5 lbs on my first ever WI today so i say this diet is just the best and forget about last week and weeks before and lets make this week one of our best :) x x

Good morning

How are things with you today - I managed to do 100% yesterday - but then again it was only Day 1 again !!

Have a good day and will catch up with you later

T
x

try to get inside your mindand control it,. try not to think of tomorrow or yesterday, just the present ...just remeber this is not alifetime thing 3 shakes and water its a body cleanse and you can do it! x

so how you getting on so farthis week were you ok last night?

Back