• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Still on track but tonight my postive head was fading ...

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Can't tell you all how strong I've been and tonight I started to lose my strong head ... thats it with this diet you can never take things for granted , its taking me hours tonight to sort out the demon voices in my head , now got a headache to go with it , also feeling so tired too . Well I'm not going down the food road i'm keeping on track till my holiday , well I week before . It sure is a bumpy ride . I hope my strong head is back cos it makes it so easy , please return :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
It'll come back J, hang in there and the strong head will be back in no time. You are doing soooo well hun! xxx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thanks Guys , still got the headache , but yes going to stay in there as I know eating is not the answer . Ok heres to a better day

Anisah

A pound at a time
You're doing very well. I think we all have those days. Just make up your mind that it is only a temporary feeling. Try doing something for yourself..ie manicure...pedicure.

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Thanks for the Advice , will sort out something todo today .. I'm unsure what with all the rain , I wonder if it will be like it today . Here is to a better day !! for all of us ! x

Morning hunni, well done for not eating .
I had a bit of a testing time last night to but never gave in, went to bed instead.

You can do thins hun, you will be in Palma very soon and having a great time.xx

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi Susan
Must of been something in the Air last night for us to be thinking like that , best place bed , you can't get into the food from there , lol
How are you today susan ? hope its a better day today to really get this diet under way .

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
wannabeskinny
thank you for the surrport ! hey 16 pounds lost , well done you !