Still so hungry.............

charlie

Hi,

I have just finished week one on LL and lost 6 lbs (was hoping for more)......................

I am still so hungry and my cravings are still there............... when will this pass?.

xx

Hi Charlie

I am on day 2 and finding the opposite I havn't been hit by the hunger ...........yet........saying that I havn't been drinking my shakes as I can't physically bring myself to do it...sooooo tonight I am just going to down them all in a oner and go to bed get it over and done with ...

I am expecting to get my cravings soon and i am dreading it but I am sure if you do something to keep yourself occupied it will past or even think of something different...I have started to talk to myself saying no jodie you don't need this and that and that seems to work...

Hope you don't suffer to much and it passes soon

jodie xx

still soooo hungry

hi
may seem like a daft question but are you drinking AT LEAST 4 litres
if you are only drinking half the water you are only doing half the programme
just a thought
xxxx:confused:

Hi,

Yes i'm drinking between 4-6 litres a day............ i was a very big eater before so maybe it will just take time for my body to adjust. xx

Hi Charlie,
I was hungry for the first 3 weeks. It drove me mad, but it did go. Now in week 8 and am NEVER ever hungry to the point where I struggle with all the packs. I only lost 6lbs in my first week too but have now lost over 30 lbs.
Stick at it - it's hard but so worth it :)

Hi

I only lost 8lb my first week and was disappointed as I could lose 7lb on ww but the weightloss does continue to be higher than on an average diet so don't be dispondent about that.

As far as hunger is concerned, if you are in ketosis then it should be psychological rather than physical. It took me a couple of weeks for it to go completely but I found it helpful to swig some water everytime I thought I was hungry.

The other thing that helped me was that to begin with I was actually eating about 6 times a day, splitting two of my shakes into two.

Also for the first week I went to bed every night at about 8.30 just to get away from the kitchen! Just so I wasn't thinking about food constantly.

Do stick to it, the hunger does pass and one day you will suddenly realise that you have gone to bed and only had three foodpacks!

Trust me, I am the worlds worst dieter. I have just started week 12 and lost 53lb. If I can do it, you can too. I really mean that!

Good luck. Stick to it and you will be so pleased! It IS worth it.

Hi Charlie,

It took me a while too are you in ketosis?
If so the hunger you are feeling canot be physical hunger its emotional :)
6lbs is an excellent loss for your first week you shold be very proud!

Back