Stone Challenge

MrsPopi

Banned
What the title says - my challenge is to loose a stone in the quickest time possible.

Any ideas other than healthy eating and exercise?

can i just ask are your stats right??? you want to be 7stone? what is your height?
concerned for you!

I am 5 foot 5. I feel absolutely awful in my skin and would really like to regain my normal weight of 7 Stone.

Im sorry - i think that is way too low for someone of your height. Im not judging you or how you want to feel, thats just unhealthy hon x have you been to the drs and got a healthy eating plan from them?

I also dont want to come across the wrong way, but for your height, your goal isnt healthy hun.. may i ask how old you are? i fear that youre at a young, impressionable and vulnerable age, who is still growing and maturing..a lot of damage can be done through dieting.

i would advise that you seek help from your doctor or nurse practitioner who can help you,may even give you one to one support from a counsellor or can refer you to someone who can help with you with your feelings towards your body and how you see yourself.

please take me words as kindness and visit your doctor.

xoxo

After three more serious days of bingeing the challenge really starts tomorrow. God knows what weight I am now!

I have figured I need to get into a daily routine; maybe get up later for work so I dont have too much time to 'hang-around'. Get home and do some chores or go shopping...

Generally anything to get out of the kitchen really. Tomorrow I am going to Birmingham for the German Market - this should be an ideal day to start my healthy eating - will be doing lots and lots of walking.

Next week will see the integration of the exercise... I have just purchased a Hannah Waterman Fitness DVD which I plan to use 3-4 times a week, along with general walks and work.

This time I am determined. I am going to make a food log, activity log and a feeling log so I can see patterns. I do need all the support I can get. Anybody interested in a buddy please PM.

=)

for your height 7 stone is far too little.... im the same height as you, im heavier than you are

I am 8 stone at the moment!

Hun, I'm a bit concerned. As the others have already said your weight is in the lowest healthy range, so you really don't need to loose anymore.

That being said, I belive no one here will support you to loose weight that will put yourself at an unhealthy weight.
This is a place where we care for each other and their well-being: for some the journey include weight loss because they need; for others it's journey around maintenace because they're alreay at an healthy weight (like me and some others).

I think the best you can make is to seek for professional advice, eventualy a registered dietitian and work on a maintenance program.

Take care of you xxx

I have an appointment next week with the mental health professionals. I am hoping they will help me beat my eating issues.

Yes same here - best of luck and hope you can get some help x

I have an appointment next week with the mental health professionals. I am hoping they will help me beat my eating issues.

Oh hun, I'm so gald you go to that appointment. I'm sure they'll help you and trust them because they're professionals.

And you can feel free to come here and talk whenever you need. At a certain extent we all can relate a bit to you, because after all our goals are to learn healthy eating patterns wich translate into a healthy vibrant body:)

xx

Good luck with your appoitment. Like many have said here 7 stone would be very low weight to get to for your height.
xx

Thank you all for your sweet comments regarding the issues I am facing. I really hope the mental health will be able to help.

I got married in August and theres nothing my husband and I want more right now than a baby. How would I deal with a baby the way things are?

Thank you all for your sweet comments regarding the issues I am facing. I really hope the mental health will be able to help.

I got married in August and theres nothing my husband and I want more right now than a baby. How would I deal with a baby the way things are?

Hun, first of all congrats for your marriage and for seeking help to tare care of yourself:)

It probably is hard for you to wonder about the body changes that come with pregnancy, but with the support of your husbund and therapits you'll make it:)

I have a question, do you have period every month? I'm asking because when people has a low weight they can have that type of problem. And I didn't understand if your fear not being able to get pregnant or the pregnancy itself.

Besides, you can be a great mom, you just need to trust yourself and your inner strenght. The fact that you're already wonderying about that shows that you care:)

There's always a solution and I'm sure you'll find what works best for you and your familly;)

Keep us updated xxx

Back