STOP ME EATING!!!

Caz

Repeat Offender
I've had an awful day today, am in a terrible mood and just want to eat all the crap I can find! Someone please remind me why I shouldn't??

Oh no! I know exactly how u feel though. You are doing a fantastic job with your weight loss, you will be so annoyed with yourself 2moro. You can do this!!!!!!
30 day shred will get rid of this feeling. Believe it or not it really will improve your mood, motivate you to eat a healthier tea and make you feel really proud for making the right decision. Good luck tonight. :)

You know it is not worth the guilt you'll feel tomorrow. You'll feel so much better when you look at the scales and have lost weight :) Stay strong and focused :)

Yeah if you don't pig out, you'll wake up tomorrow and think "F**k Yeah!" and feel 10 times better than you do right now. In the face of TOTAL ADVERSITY you came through strong! :)

Drink a pint of water and do some exercise!

Easier said than done but you can do it if you CHOOSE to xxx

Do everything they said!!! I had a horrible day yesterday full of eating crap and I don't feel guilty today coz it's pointless but I am feeling really quite ill :( my stomachs killing me I'm bloated, lethargic and generally bleurgh. Plus the side effects shall we call them? Have been viiiile!!! I never want to see my own bathroom again!!!

So DON'T DO IT lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Uhhh it didn't go too great to be honest. My mum asked if I wanted dinner and I was at a point where I couldn't be bothered and just didn't care anymore, so I said yes. Was chicken in a spicy breadcrumb type coating, which was fine I do that normally and it's alright calorie wise. But then it was served up with sauteed potatoes, not a good move. And salad with full fat caesar dressing mixed in, also not a good move. I even had an extra piece of chicken. Didn't weigh or measure anything. But at least I didn't get out the wine, was tempting though! Weighing in the same today as I did yesterday so guess it can't have done any damage thankfully.

caroline g said:
Uhhh it didn't go too great to be honest. My mum asked if I wanted dinner and I was at a point where I couldn't be bothered and just didn't care anymore, so I said yes. Was chicken in a spicy breadcrumb type coating, which was fine I do that normally and it's alright calorie wise. But then it was served up with sauteed potatoes, not a good move. And salad with full fat caesar dressing mixed in, also not a good move. I even had an extra piece of chicken. Didn't weigh or measure anything. But at least I didn't get out the wine, was tempting though! Weighing in the same today as I did yesterday so guess it can't have done any damage thankfully.

But you didn't have wine and it was sort of healthy lol chicken an salad?? Let's just ignore the sauté part shall we?? Anyhooo you deserve a treat for starting your new job :) so halo's back on today for both of us eh?

Caroline you motivate everybody else on here when times are tough, just start again tomorrow put today down as a blip.

You have done well to lose 18lb its a great loss, we all have our rubbish days jump back on the wagon (you can do this).

Chin up :0)

It's just one meal :) Everyone has days like that. Just get on with it again now :)

Caroline, we all have days when we go over a bit, just get back on that wagon today- and bear in mind how much worse it could have been!!! Yesterday I went over by 300 because I had an insane chocolate craving mid-afternoon - it happens to ALL of us, and what advice would you give to me? ;) Take your own advice!! Hope you're not feeling bad, because you're doing brilliantly and a couple of extra cals means nothing over the THOUSANDS in defecit (yes THOUSANDS) you have been in since starting!! Hugs to you x

Legomom, definitely back on the wagon today! How are you doing?

To be honest, I don't care that I was probably over my calories. I could have had FAR far worse, but I stuck to a healthy (ish) and only mild overeat, so I don't mind. I weighed myself this morning and seems they lied to me originally and I'm actually 1lb down on yesterday so IN YOUR FACE CAESAR DRESSING AND DEEP FRIED POTATOES!!!!

That just made me howl LOL. I'm good ;) firmly strapped to the wagon :) there will be no falling off today!!! In fact I've been toooo clever with my choices and I'm going to have to fit another meal in there somewhere!!!

Last edited:
Well my dinner last night is being made up for by the fact that I'm not having dinner tonight. Had planned it, chicken with pesto and mozzarella, mccains rustic chips and sweetcorn. Went downstairs to put it on and the new 1kg bag of chips i bought just 2 days ago and had eaten just 200g of was almost empty, bar about 5 chips. Seems that my mum, not realising they were mine, decided to use them for dinner. I know it was an accident and she apologised but it's made bloody annoying by the fact that a whole load of chips went in the bin because once again she cooked too many (always cooks too much everything!!) so otherwise, if she'd properly portioned out what she cooked, I would have been able to have some too. Now to be honest I just can't bothered. Had taken me ages to decide what I fancied for tea, at almost 8 o'clock I really can't be bothered to try and find an alternative! On the plus side, it's weigh in tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a good one lol

because you started this for a reason! you had goals and aspirations! remember the reasons why! mine is looking at old photos of when i was slim! i want to be able to wear what i want without looking for the frumpyest outfit to hid the rolls!! you can do it come on!

You like the rustic chips then Caroline...lovely aren't they?!

You have dealt with your little slip up really well...i am taking inspiration as i may need it in the morning after today :D

This post has really helped me today. Had a bad couple of days food wise and been in a bit of a shame spiral.

Reading this made me realise that I just need to forget the guilt, move on and start over and now I've had a great day calorie wise and have semi planned my meals for the week so I stay on track.

Back