Stopped losing?!

EMR

Hey guys, ive been on SW since january and so far i've lost just over 2 stone. Im really happy with my progress but recently ive stopped losing!! Since coming back from uni I've had to stop going to class due to not being near one. So i've been doing it from home and im not doing anything differently. Still eating free foods, drinking water and doing a lot of excersise. But still i cant get out of the 13 stone :( :(

Try to keep plodding on. You've done very well so far and it might be that your body is thinking 'hand on, a minute' and is just plateauing temporarily. It will pass, and you'll go back to losing again.

As you're at home and not at uni, it might be worth checking that there's nothing sabotaging you eg is any cheese you eat still reduced fat, is cooking still being done in a SW way, yogurts still FF and no-sugar, etc. (I'm not sure from your post if you're doing your own shopping/cooking whilst at home or having what the rest of the family are eating).

A few questions:

How long have you been back from Uni?
How long have you been plateuing?

If they are the same amount of time it could be related so check what has changed as above - are you still usning frylight to fry with? Are you using the same number of syns? Are you still writing your food down? Are you doing less exercise maybe?

Of course it could just be coincidence and your body is just taking a breather. Think of it like a brick wall. If you build the wall so high you might need to stop and wait for the mortar to dry before you keep building, otherwise the wall will be unstable.

Back