Strange - 2nd Weigh In

Hi all just thought I would update you on weigh in number two. Jumped on the scales and it was 16st 7lb exact so nothing like the first week but delighted all the same after 100% SS for what is coming to the end of day 15 ……so another 5lb off

Now heres the strange thing !

The first week I lost 16lb but didn’t really feel like I had lost anything although by the end of the week I felt great

Week two I’ve lost 5lb and I feel like I’ve lost three stone ????

Very strange to say the least but I have to say to all you new starters i.e. thinking about doing CD or just a few days in YOU MUST MUST MUST stick with it. I found the first 4/5 days murder but 15 days in and it’s easy

I just do not know what I have been doing all these years struggling with my weight ?

:D

Congratulations Life Change Man, that is another great loss, 1.5 stone in a couple of weeks you must be chuffed, well done

Week 1s obviously caught up with you! Well done mr man. Its nice 2 have a bloke about the place!!!!! Mwah mwah mwah.x x x x x x

Well done you are doing brilliantly!

Gx

Well done!! xx

Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done keep up the great work
Elaine

Thanks all the clocks ticking to my hols so every Monday counts here on in . I should be able to shed loads by then but time will tell

Thank you for the support the true test will come when I eventually come off for a few days and then getting back on which looking round the site can be hard

When are you off on holidays, you'll be looking fab :)

How are things going for you LCM?

Hope you are still managing well with the diet :)

Back