strange feeling

mama267

hi i have really struggled today thought of food and nothing else but i don`t feel hungary on contary feel quite sick and the thought of the shakes made me feel even worse. i`m so tired and feeling sorry for myself :cry::cry::cry:

poor thing, just try to get your shakes down you, have a nice bath and an early night tomorrow is a new day and hopefully you will feel much better x

I agree with missyd - or spend a bit longer on this forum. There's much support and encouragement. Hope you see tomorrow in a better light. Chin up :)

got to keep going i know 1st weigh in on monday and i am off work now for 3 days which will be difficult i know. so easy when i am working.

Sounds like ketosis is on its way hunni ... pamper your self if you have the energy..if not i recommend a HOT bath and bed x x You will feel better in the morning xxx

i thought ketosis is supposed to make you feel good.

Not when it just starts hun, your body fights against it, .... you feel knackered and then you will wake up in either one or 2 days and feel fab!

Yep! I agree with nic, bath and bed and new woman in the morning! Hugs!!!

Yep i too felt sick for a couple days in my first week. It totally passes and now i love my strawberry shakes, vanilla lattes and chocolate ice cream or and my hot spicey chicken soup yumm yumm

thanks guys still feeling abit out of sorts today. When i first started i liked the shakes but at the mo they are making me gag. will carry on tho don``t want to be fat anymore sick of looking like a whale on my hols.

have u tried the chicken soup? i had the skaes for the first 2 weeks then tried the soup and its really nice- it tastes a bit like cuppa soup x

i was told my pharmacist i had to have chicken soup first i have it at first it tasted ok like them all but at mo its not good

keep going! i think the first couple of weeks are the worst! i felt really sick and dizzy at first and really not too well! but im feeling fine now
give it a few weeks and i can assure u will get better xxx

hi i have really struggled today thought of food and nothing else but i don`t feel hungary on contary feel quite sick and the thought of the shakes made me feel even worse. i`m so tired and feeling sorry for myself :cry::cry::cry:

Hi Mama267, are you feeling better today? I basically could do nothing on day 4 and 5, just lay on couch and then all of sudden was completely energetic, much better than I ever felt when pigging out, so hope you are at (or nearly at) that stage by now. Good luck, the next bit is easy.

I hope you're feeling better too. Your first WI tomorrow will make it all worth while.

Good luck.

x

thanks for all your support really struggling to drink today hopefully tomorrow will make it all worthwhile. i have stuck to it. so proud of myself

Back